F1 1994/ 1995 mod Issues with new patch

upload_2017-2-27_21-35-49.png

This is the error I keep getting. Or it is "FWING_B"

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-27_21-34-16.png
    upload_2017-2-27_21-34-16.png
    545.6 KB · Views: 396
It's to do with the new low downforce configurations. In order to fix, you need to point the .veh file for each skin to the appropriate upgrades.ini file.

eg For F1 1994, it uses the Formula V12 as it's base. Before the fix, the top part of the .veh file for one of the Saubers looks like this:
before.PNG

The "//" means that line is ignored. The fixed version looks like the below:
after.PNG

I have confirmed this works with F194, but you must fix all cars in the series. The same methodology should apply to other F1 mods also.

;)
It's to do with the new low downforce configurations. In order to fix, you need to point the .veh file for each skin to the appropriate upgrades.ini file.

eg For F1 1994, it uses the Formula V12 as it's base. Before the fix, the top part of the .veh file for one of the Saubers looks like this:
View attachment 176127
View attachment 176128
I have confirmed this works with F194, but you must fix all cars in the series. The same methodology should apply to other F1 mods also.[/QUOTE

Mate thanks a million , you have made my day , wow

View attachment 176127
View attachment 176128
I have confirmed this works with F194, but you must fix all cars in the series. The same methodology should apply to other F1 mods also.
sorry to hijack the thread, but when loading certain f1 skinpacks i get an error with all cars which says: Error Loading UNKNOWN_TOKEN_DRS To Memory. does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

sorry to hijack the thread, but when loading certain f1 skinpacks i get an error with all cars which says: Error Loading UNKNOWN_TOKEN_DRS To Memory. does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
What i would do is contact Hansiecronje direct as he seems the man with the no on this and is very helpful, try a personal conversation with him i am sure he will be able to help you

Since a few days it is my problem too, Formula Extreme and Formula Ext.2016 skinpack ends with the Window about Error loading mesh file UNKNOWN_TOKEN_DRS To Memory. So it seems to be not a issue only from skinpacks.

Any solutions here?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back