rF2 F1 1993 @ Mid Ohio - Sun February 7th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry for race 1.This game has bought recently. Still I can badly operate.
Excellent race! Excellent cars and a sound in car!
Thanks for the organisation of race Ivo, and Racedepartmen!

Excellent fun, Sorry Rob for the knock that eventually put you out, I know its no consolation but I had the same in race 1, I was chasing down 3rd place with about 2 and a half laps to go in race 2 and my pc crashed...AAARRRGGGHHHH... so anoying, brilliant mod this but even at 50% damage they are to fragile for a club race IMO....a league would be different because its more realistic and makes you be even more carefull to take care of your car, but I think in a club race perhaps it could go down a bit more ?...Thanks for setting it up Ivo, great choice of mod.

Nice guys we all get to know the mod better and better.

First race i was surprised i pulled away so quickly just needed to bring the car home to p1.
But was exhausted even when i had time to drive relaxed. :D

Race 2:

Got pole again. But loaded the wrong setup. Because Martin asked me about the boost so i was checking something at my Silverstone setup but i accidentally loaded it. lol :D
Very hard to drive, but pulled away again. But spun a couple of times and had some nice laps with Toby. And i spun again and Valerio also overtook me. Toby needed to pit so i hunted down Valerio after a couple of laps he spun in the last corner. So took p1. But in the final lap my phone went and i was distracted and with this car and the wrong setup i crashed into the pitwall. Wich destroyed the car. Grats to Valerio for the win. :)

Nice looking grid tonight guys, hopefully whe can expand it even more.
Also if you have any track suggestions feel free to say it. :)

I will wait still.
It would be good, if races passed on Saturday, Sunday to days. But it is better in Saturday)))))
I could participate in each race.
With all the heart I love F1 ))))

Excellent fun, Sorry Rob for the knock that eventually put you out, I know its no consolation but I had the same in race 1, I was chasing down 3rd place with about 2 and a half laps to go in race 2 and my pc crashed...AAARRRGGGHHHH... so anoying, brilliant mod this but even at 50% damage they are to fragile for a club race IMO....a league would be different because its more realistic and makes you be even more carefull to take care of your car, but I think in a club race perhaps it could go down a bit more ?...Thanks for setting it up Ivo, great choice of mod.

No worries Martin

hi
1st thing FANTASTIC MOD great sound and cars

1st race lost my car at 1st turn in the 1st lap :frown: run wide and ruined my left suspension so I did about 12 laps huond Toby that in laps 15 or 16 spin with yuor car so I ovetook him but I turned to look where he was,run wide again, in left this time ,ruined my left suspension but I finished the race 4th position.
In race 2 good start for me immediately battle with Toby,Martin and Ivo had already escaped,I do not know how at one point I found myself second,Martin I have not seen Toby spin with car and Ivo incredible spin.
Im in 1st position think lap 10 with Ivo at 8sec. GREAT Ivo more 1 sec at lap you gained on me.Last lap
see front me Ivo on roarside :confused: for one moment I think...wait me for battle in the last lap?.... look back for understanding run wide AGAIN ahahahaha little damage but I finished the race.
Thanks all partecipants nice race:cool:

track suggestions : Kyalami from mod GP79 or Rouen les Essarts, so we don't use the races of the championships F1

really a nice mod ....... was really fun, and this cars are amazing....was my first time, but i just love that mod.......need more laps for know this cars but with some practice you feel really good!!! Thx Ivo for the setup!! ;)

for the next time would be great SPA.......but the only version that i have is illegal :(

btw i'm agree that maybe this car are too much fragile for casual drivers like us in this mod.......but it was so nice yesterday that i hope in other races, maybe with more drivers and with more practice for me!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back