rF2 F1 1993 @ Fuji - Sun March 21th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
nice race how ever. 1st race Im little bit unluky at start after 2 turns close screen and open a window of my provider : ....you like help ? arrrgghh.2nd race at 1st turn I fault my pedal, push clutch and not brake so lost all my position from here I push hard and result is enjoyed :smile:.only one little battle with Stefan:thumbup: and straight to the end
C U on next event

was really a nice night yesterday.....thx Toby for his setup.....i never run on that track, so it was perfect because i was like a virgin and so i put your good setup and it was perfect for me :D

race 1: good start like usuall ( really i don't know why but in this mod with this cars usually my starts are really good), but after few laps i found my m8 valerio in the midle of the track.....i damage a bit the car and did all the race with the wheel broken, but 5th wasn't bad :D

race 2: usually during the races that i do in the league i'm really carefully at the start, but in this mod and in these events i like to be more agressive and to risk a bit......also with these cars it seems that i have a launch control :p.... started from the 5th position and after T1 i was first.....i found that with any damage the car was really good to control and my pace wasn't bad......but after few laps Toby was just behind me......he was really more fast than me (atleast 3-4 second i think) but he was very kind to play with me, so he give me some really nice fights......in this way we lost a lot of time, but all the laps until the eleventh were really cool and i think that also Ivo had some fun while watching :p........

in lap 11 Toby did a bad mistake and broke the front wing, so for him the race was over......i just take again my pace and my gap was fast again around 10 second from the 2nd driver!!! ;)

so i won!!!! :D i think that this is my first race here that i win with this cars!!!

i'm really happy because i had a lot of fun.....thanks Ivo for the event and Toby for the fights, also if he knows that he was more fast and that he could win the race easily!!! ;)

congratz all the finishers and thx all for the night!!! :D

EDIT: is out the 1.2 version.....for the next event we will use that???

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back