rF2 F1 1992 @ Rattlesnake Point - Sunday 14th August 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
first of all thanks fore putting in this circuit. its so nice to drive on.

I didnt practice that much because i wasnt sure if i was able to make it to the race but i did. I did enter a few minutes before quali. Because i didnt practice a lot i thought it would be better to start more from the back and not focus to win this first race but just doing some laps with a stable setup. So i did quali 1 with my race setup and put the car on P10.

When the lights went green i shoot forward and after 2 turns i was on P1 LOL. never thought this would happen. But Bozko was right behind me so i deside to not do anything weird and keep the car on the tarmac. I think in lap 2 or 3 he made a mistake and there was a gap to Ben the Dog Phillips. I thought it was possible to pule out a bit but then in lap 4 i lost my right contact lens in a blink. So that was realy difficult to drive with. And deside to do some save laps driving with just one eye :). i managed to controle the gap around 4 secs. And there was the finish line. I won the first race and realy couldnt believe i did it.

So Q2 i deside to start from the back again. Same as Ben did. Again a good start and i think after a few turns from P15 to P5. But then i made a little mistake and got of track. I think when i was back on track Ben try to overtake me. Not sure if it was him but i closed the door maybe a bit to hard and the driver behind me spins. Sorry fore that wasnt my entention to do this. From that point on i deside to push like i havent done before and did some overtakes and after a few laps i was behind Bozko but with 7 sec in front of me. But kept pushing and the gap were little up to 3,5 secs but there was the finish line and made a P2.

Gratz to all who have driven this track. its realy a joy to drive this one.

Thanks RD to putting up this one.

Quali 1: Good lap to take 4th.

Race 1: Made a good start but got caught up in the tangle between a Footwork and a Fondmetal at turn 1 and dropped to 9th. Made my way up the field and ended up finishing 4th.

Quali 2: 4th again.

Race 2: Made a poor start and dropped back. Made a few stupid mistakes and ended up trying to fight my way back through but only got up to 8th by the end.

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced.

Yes,i agree! :mad:
Scott: thanks for the track link last night but,i get a mismatch when i try to go into Rothmans RD.
Can you send me a copy of the one you're using? Just untill RD post.

I can put it on my FTP, but you have to have a folder named F1_1990tracks in the Locations folder. The track goes in there. I'll send you a PM with the FTP user name and password.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.