rF2 F1 1992 @ Rattlesnake Point - Sunday 14th August 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well ... i never got so happy racing a race.
With Ben´s help ,i could ran a lot better.Not only becouse of His setup.But becouse his driving style.I think my style works on Rally ,but here,only when i lost the control ..(LOL).
On lasted races i got really sad . becouse everthing i tryed ,never worked.Then i decided to not run anymore.But Ben´s help (tips,setup) i could run a little better.I made a few laps with Mark on the being of the week ,but than i decided to leave the race.(Maybe y can understand my frustration).
both races good. The race 2 was a little better,but i dont know what is goin on the hairpin.I really dont know how to make the tight turns. Maybe i over hited the tires.I dont know.I will pratice more.Everytime i tryed to gas my diferencial looks like was blocked .and i coulnt to gas..But inst a setup problem ..maybe ,my right foot never stop to gas.(this mean.. i brake with gas on 15% or 10 ,i dont know...Or i am too NOOB ahahaha)
Well ..i got very happy.
Sorry Adam .. for the hits , as i said .. i dont know how to make the hairpin.( i liked to race close to you).
Ferry sorry to let you pass me,And sorry too ,becouse i almost did a crash with it.
Gratz all. thank Sr Scott,for give a light on my head.
Thank you a lot Ben,your TIPS was very helpfull ,,and setup too.

I think i've turned 1000km in practise for this race! lol
Q1- P3 with a 1:55.536
R1- i've been running longer 1st and 2nd gear for the past 2 weeks so i can use 1st gear exiting hairpins etc. It cost me tonight as the lights went out i let the revs get too low and i lost 6 places by turn 2.
By lap 2 i was up to P4 and just kept my head down. It got me P3 in the end as Ben went off on lap 10 :)

Q2- P3 with a 1:55.441
R2- again i lost a couple of places by turn 2. I passed Todd coming out the hairpin for P4 as a couple of cars in front got a bit side ways. Ben and Ferry came together near end of lap 1 so i went up places with Adam close behind me. Thankfully Ferry was closing him down so he was looking behind and i managed to pull away a little. Then it was my turn lol Ferry got me on the next lap(3).
I was running P4 nearing the end of the race when Mohan spun on lap 9 giving me P3.
'3' was my magic number tonight i guess ;-)
Thanks to everyone tonight, good racing with ya ;-)
Thanks Adam and all at RD

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea