rF2 F1 1992 @ Adeleide - Sun February 13th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Steve,

Thanks very much!

I like to know why you chose the Ligier in particular? What's the connection? Mine is my Buddy Scott and I drove the 2 in the previous 2 races. You know constructors championship... I'm into complete imersion. Although in my mind Senna is the # 1 racing legend of all time. Not sure if you've ever heard GB talking about being his team mate or not but Berger had great respect for him and they became close friends. So my first choice would be the Maclaren's anyway. Because when Scott first started racing with RD the Ligier was one of the remaing cars so we chose them. I was also tempted to go for the Ferrari, love the sound of that thing. V12 wasn't it?

With that I leave it your hands Steve, again thank you for your generous offer. If you have a special 'afinity' for the Legier I understand. Otherwise I wouldn't mind either way. I'll be happy to just have a seat. Guess you could count constructor points no matter what car your team mate is driving.

Yeah sometimes I get carried away with this stuff.. I truly am a fanatic. I also tend to 'run at the fingers' . :Q

No problem Mark, I dont have a particular affinity with Ligier so you take the Comas Ligier, and as I'll probably be running around at the back of the field, Ill take the Perry McCarthy Andrea Moda if thats ok with Mr Palmer.

Thanks for the quick response Adam. I'm still downloading the mod and would like to have a first look at the car skins. But I'll be racing on sunday. :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Adam Eggbeer
Did you mean a Williams car? If so they have both been taken.

I've updated the list, so have a look on the first page :)[/QUOTE]

Please list me driving for: Footwork - #9 Michele Alboreto. Sorry I'm still new to this.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%