rF2 F1 1979 @ Mosport Park (CTMP) - Mon 24th July 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
So sorry guys my head was not in the game after 2 meetings and limited time on track before today. I finally have my rig stable, completely setup for AC, still need some plugins for rF2. I understand that getting a track map takes some doing. Also recommended "standard" plugins for rF2(5 years since I did any significant racing I don;t know what I don't know)

Thanks zillion for organizing. I'll block out my calendar moving forward so no one can drop a meeting in on me (except a VP :) )

Wow, the rain really threw a spanner in the works there. I went full Ferrari and made sure I was on the wrong tyres at every opportunity, putting wets on and exiting the pits to the rain stopping, then pitting for slicks just as the rain restarted again. In the end, staying on slicks was the play and I was too far back and spinning off too often to compete.

I didn't mean to be the backmarker that caused @rockracer to do a J.R. Hildebrand, but that was the way the cookie crumbled unfortunately. Nice job on victory @Steve Le Gallez and perhaps that Williams was a bit OP tonight (even if 95% of the gap to the pack was down to not pitting twice or spinning out a million times :roflmao::cool:)

Time for an upgrade i guess, PC has been having some issues lately but a random game crash after driving the track for +-3 hours without issues was the straw that broke the camels back. had a good pace as well which is even more annoying

Last edited:
Wow, the rain really threw a spanner in the works there. I went full Ferrari and made sure I was on the wrong tyres at every opportunity, putting wets on and exiting the pits to the rain stopping, then pitting for slicks just as the rain restarted again. In the end, staying on slicks was the play and I was too far back and spinning off too often to compete.

I didn't mean to be the backmarker that caused @rockracer to do a J.R. Hildebrand, but that was the way the cookie crumbled unfortunately. Nice job on victory @Steve Le Gallez and perhaps that Williams was a bit OP tonight (even if 95% of the gap to the pack was down to not pitting twice or spinning out a million times :roflmao::cool:)
Concentration was on maximum to keep this rallycar with slicks on the track during the rainperiods.
A little bit too early and to strong on the throttle in the last corner , and hello to J.R Hildebrand :)
Had to fight hard all the race long to keep @Steve Le Gallez behind me.

Fun race , well done @Steve Le Gallez .

Well, I finished and thats about the only thing good about that race. I did an Ed and went wrong tire every opportunity I got, and at the same time the car got lethal to drive after 5-10 laps from overheating the tires. Next time using these I'll be using a different car, not the shitbox.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.