F1 1975 HE V1.1

Cars F1 1975 HE V1.1 2017-01-25

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys, I've had this mod for awhile and as good as it is, I only drive it occasionally for one reason: is there any good reason why the FFB needs to be reversed in this mod (i.e. why wasn't it programmed the default way from the outset like every other mod available)? The reason I ask is that I don't have a keyboard with a number pad at my sim rig, but I have one next to my office desk which isn't as close to the sim rig as you would think. So what I have to do everytime I run this mod, is hop out of the rig, walk over to the other keyboard and press Ctrl + num8 and then hop back into the rig...it may seem like a little thing, but I just don't understand why this particular mod needs FFB to be inverted compared to all default Reiza content and every other AMS mod I've encountered.

Not trying to cause tension, just seeking clarity.

It's very hard to physically figure someone elses rig... but!

I always copy a Controller.ini file and I adjust it for each mod.

I do run in a league, I don't try dozens of cars, I practice for months with the same car.

For this mod, my controller files were named like: G29_F175_N1-Sk2-Spl3-FctN.ini
Wheel_Mod_FFBNegative#1_Skip@2_Sample@3_NegativeFriction

Basically, Export a Profile with a meaningful name for each mod and load it before going out.

BTW, I haven't posted the modifications I did to this mod anywhere, I'll take a look at it and do that.

Meanwhile... I ran the Six-Wheeler and finished 3rd in a 6 races series.
(tire temperatures are fixed in this one)

Last edited:
Not sure the level of interest but I've been spending my Corona virus lockdown time starting again with the physics. I'll let you know closer to the time but the cars now have no tyre heating issues, can be sent sideways and drifted through corners beautifully and the horrid down change through the gears and the car trying to swap ends is now long gone. The cars are a handful on the edge but up until the point are easy to drive, some you can grab by the scruff of the neck, others require a little finesse. If anyone is interested in a sneak peek give me a shout over PMs but I'm much happier with this work now. If I do release the mod I will need to ask for permission as I've used another tbc file as currently my working knowledge of tbc files is limited but I am learning.

Super Dethrone, looks good.

I too have been working on physics (1988) in this COVID-19 climate. Not the worst way to spend the time!
Amen! It's almost done, I've spoken to Richard Wilks who's excellent physics for the 71 mod were the basis for this project. I've then adapted the physics for each car giving them all a slightly different flavour, be it faster straight line speed, better cornering or better brakes. I'm just working on the very final touches now. Watch this space! You are in for some sideways fun :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back