AMS2 F1 1974 @ Hockenheim 77, Tuesday 25th July 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hi, I'm thinking about joining but I have troubles to understand the UTC time…and thus to know if I can make it. If I understand it correctly the first race will start at 20:00 UTC which means 22:00 in Germany?

Okay, I posted the wrong time - copy/paste from an earlier race....doh! So it's 7pmUTC which is 8pm BST.

*We had moved on 1/2 an hour in the last race to accommodate non-Europeans, as a few regulars were out. We'll probably go back to the earlier time once everyone has returned from holidays.

Last edited:
Okay, I posted the wrong time - copy/paste from an earlier race....doh! So it's 7pmUTC which is 8pm BST.

*We had moved on 1/2 an hour in the last race to accomodate non-Europeans, as a few regulars were out. We'll probably go back to the earlier time once everyone has returned from holidays.
Alright, thanks for clarification.
7 pm UTC is 21:00 in Germany. That should work for me. Sign me up, please. :)

Hi, I'm thinking about joining but I have troubles to understand the UTC time…and thus to know if I can make it. If I understand it correctly the first race will start at 20:00 UTC which means 22:00 in Germany?
21:00Uhr in Germany is Event start;)

Reactions: F_B
Alright, thanks for clarification.
7 pm UTC is 21:00 in Germany. That should work for me. Sign me up, please. :)
I think we've raced before, maybe not here @ RD but I'll send you the PW.
First though, you need to include your real name in your profile to race on the RD servers - it helps to know who is who & It's only viewable to fellow premium members.
User Real name field.png

Last edited:
Cool, happy to join you guys.
Will probably not have time to practice until 8pm, but I know the cars and the track. Anyway, I will rather hold back and slowly get into the groove. Don't be surprised: I don't have a microphone, so there will only be something to read from my side in the chat.

Yeah, they are pretty much jump-in-and-go type cars regarding the setups. Maybe wing and gear adjustments, but that's about it really. It would still be an idea to be on Discord as we've been having some MP issues of late and restarts are not uncommon. You can always mute the channel during the race if talking is distracting.

Hey, gotta bail on short notice. Feeling a bit under the weather. Wish you all loads of fun on my favorite track. Hope to see you guys next week. Cheers, Chris

Yeah, they are pretty much jump-in-and-go type cars regarding the setups. Maybe wing and gear adjustments, but that's about it really. It would still be an idea to be on Discord as we've been having some MP issues of late and restarts are not uncommon. You can always mute the channel during the race if talking is distracting.
I already joined RD on discord but when I click the car icon under 'read this first' it always switches back. So I'm just seeing three channels right now.

Hey, gotta bail on short notice. Feeling a bit under the weather. Wish you all loads of fun on my favorite track. Hope to see you guys next week. Cheers, Chris
No problem Christian.
in as maybe :)
I'll put you down as a maybe and sent the PW.
I already joined RD on discord but when I click the car icon under 'read this first' it always switches back. So I'm just seeing three channels right now.
You should have the premium heading where the race server headings are. Maybe rejoin the RD Discord from the link above.
RDDS.JPG

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes