Resource icon

Skins F Vintage 1967 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Niall Geoghegan submitted a new resource:

F Vintage 1967 - Real life skins for the '67 Formula Vintage car

Real life skins for the F Vintage based on the 1967 season. It has 11 teams and 17 cars.

Cars may not be completely historically accurate due to the shape of the F Vintage car and as liveries, numbers and drivers would change from race to race, so I tried to make generic skins and drivers combinations for the season.
20161128235412_1.jpg

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 130869

Hi Niall, thanks for the work. Is there any chance you will revisit this to improve the colors of some of the cars? The Brabham, Eagle, and Lotus would be the main improvements, though the Cooper and Honda could do with tweaks too.

Hi Niall, thanks for the work. Is there any chance you will revisit this to improve the colors of some of the cars? The Brabham, Eagle, and Lotus would be the main improvements, though the Cooper and Honda could do with tweaks too.
I would like to but I have lost the .psd files (lost a hard drive, found out later I didn't back this mod up :(). So I would have to make these cars from scratch again to improve them, so any update to these skins is unlikely.

Great mod, but it places the series icon over top of the Super V8 (right beside the F Vintage). Shouldn't it be after all the default/Reiza vehicles and not delete one of them? Maybe use a standard name for the series instead of one with Reiza in it?

Great mod, but it places the series icon over top of the Super V8 (right beside the F Vintage). Shouldn't it be after all the default/Reiza vehicles and not delete one of them? Maybe use a standard name for the series instead of one with Reiza in it?

Changing the name from REIZA167 to reiza167 fixes it, so it was the REIZA (in caps) that was the issue. Not sure why this covers another series on the first page when there are other official series on the second page. The name is unique (it doesn't overwrite any original files) so it is literally covering the icon.

Fix going up but to save downloading it again, just change the series names from "REIZA167" to "reiza167" (or anything really)

I can not uninstall Driver Arms in the F1 1967 Mod with real Names and Drivers.
When i click install - Arms are there.
When i click uninstall,the Arms are still there and flickering while racing in cockpit View.
Any help?
Thanx
DC

Hi again,
wonderfuk,works - great work.
But i found a "beauty mistake" in the player list.
How can i correct this? Look at Pedro Rodriguez....
Thanx
Dc

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 359
Hi again,
wonderfuk,works - great work.
But i found a "beauty mistake" in the player list.
How can i correct this? Look at Pedro Rodriguez....
Thanx
Dc
the simple fix would be to go into the .veh file for Rodríguez (F_vintage_67_11.veh) and change "Rodríguez" to "Rodriguez".
Its a problem with the game not supporting special characters properly (how this effects the display ingame also seems to change every so often)

I have this Mod for quite some time now, but I dont know what happened, the Eagle from Dan Gurney is not showing up anymore.
All the files seems to be on the right places, and all cars appear properly, except the one from Anglo American Racers #36.
I checked the .veh file and didnt saw anything wrong compared with the other files from other cars.

EDIT: Managed to get this working. There are some differences between the .veh files from both Anglo American Cars. Correcting this, the car worked properly.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back