F-target @ Istanbul - wednesday March 2nd 2011

autorisation

nkScr_osella_prato_03_01_12_27_47.jpgnkScr_osella_prato_03_01_12_26_33.jpg
Dear Staff of RaceDepartment, has the Occasion of the output of the Osella of my Team, I am asking for your kindness permission to affix the initials of our cars RaceDepartment
not wanting to be an expensive process! I prefer you ask lol!
initials appear on all of Team lredir, 11 cars
Thanking you in advance:wink:

Laurent

first it was really an enormous pleasure to take the wheel of the F3 encourse, bienqu'elle slightly reduced in this version 1.3 of NetKar, it remains all the same sensational driving
For the first race I started badly and Ivan immediately took advantage, and this was the beginning of a fantastic battle, as only NetKar can offer us when it works properly, the attack was everywhere to follow Ivan is a dangerous driver, again my car was behaving badly in the long or triple duty Ivan put me a bag!! it to the 7 th round I have ever seen was left to my surprise that 3 has done !!!!!!
lol! I embedded the essence for the 15 towers originally planned !!!!! with the margin of safety that I was 20 liters and more!
Bjorn! when you change the scheduled number of laps, made a shot DIAL before the starting grid, to be sure all drivers are informed
I understand why this law was asking me triple problem compared to Ivan, 3 laps was a bit just to try to double it, I was going crazy in an attack, the last 2 laps were fantastic duel! it is in the 3 last corner I had to try some things and go! in the last lap at the end of the braking straight before the last 3 turn I decided to attack, and oops! it happened, but it narrowly passed, he did not let go and these 3 last corner! was a great moment!
We attacked the straight wheel in wheel, and I pass the finish line with 0.2 seconds ahead before Ivan! it's really a great driver! Ivan Bravo !!!!! he really had me banging me to get to win!
For the 2 nd race is the same and have it again! Ivan starts on the head (a hand with the KS2 I always run very poorly in F3 and F2000! Lol) and is distributed to the battle, train Ivan Lawrence!
again I made a mistake crossing 3rd box / first was braking, but the car behaves much better with 18 liters of gasoline in less !!!!!! I returned to Ivan and I attack it everywhere, I manage to pass on braking, and I took the head, such he will not let me, but unfortunately (for him) he commits a foul out of the last corner ! which leaves me 7 seconds in advance, I can finally breathe a little!
Continuing the attack is very tiring for an old !!!!!! lol
the rest no problem, I finished the race in mind

French for your translate more good que Google
tout d'abord c'était vraiment un enorme plaisir de reprendre le volant de la F3 encourse,bienqu'elle soit légèrement diminuée dans cette version 1.3 de NetKar,elle reste tout de meme sensationnelle à conduire
Pour la premiere course j'aie mal démarré et Ivan a prit tout de suite l'avantage, et cela a été le début d'une fantastique bataille,comme seul NetKar peut nous offrir quand il fonctionne correctement , a l'attaque partout pour suivre Ivan qui est un redoutable pilote,de plus ma voiture se comportait mal dans le long triple droit ou Ivan me mettait une valise!!!! c'est vers le 7 eme tour que j'aie vue qu'il en restait a ma grande surprise que 3 a faire!!!!!!
lol !! j'avais embarqué de l'essence pour les 15 tours initialement prévu!!!!! avec la marge de securité cela me faisait 20 litres en plus!!
Bjorn ! quand tu changes le nombre de tours prevu ,fait un coup de TCHAT avant la grille de départ ,pour etre sur que tout les pilotes sont informés
je comprenait pourquoi ce triple droit me posait probleme par rapport a Ivan, 3 tours c'était un peu juste pour essayé de le doubler, je partait dans une attaque completement folle ,les 2 derniers tours sont fantastique de duel!! c'est dans les 3 dernier virage qu'il fallait que je tente quelque choses et c'est parti!!dans le dernier tour au Freinage du bout de la ligne droite qui precede les 3 derniers virage que je décidait de l'attaquer,et oops !!c'est passé,de justesse mais c'est passé, il ne m'a rien laché et ces 3 dernier virage !!!c'était un grand moment!!
Nous avons attaqué la ligne droite roue dans roue,et je passe la ligne d'arrivée avec 0,2 secondes d'avance devant Ivan!! c'est vraiment 1 super pilote !!bravo IVan !!!!! il a vraiment fallut que je me défonce pour arriver à gagner!!!
Pour la 2 eme course ont prend les meme et on recommence!! Ivan prend le départ en tete (a part avec la KS2 je démarre toujours tres mal en F3 et F2000!!lol) et c'est repartie pour la bataille ,petit train Ivan Laurent!!
de plus je commet une erreur de passage de boite 3eme /1ere a un freinage,mais la voiture se comporte nettement mieux avec 18 litres d'essence en moins!!!!!! je revient sur Ivan et je l'attaque partout ,j'arrive a le passer sur un freinage ,et je prend la tete ,pareil il ne me lache pas ,mais malheureusement (pour lui )il commet une faute a la sortie du dernier virage !! ce qui me laisse 7 secondes d'avance, je peut enfin respirer un peu !!!
l'attaque permanente est tres éprouvante pour un vieux!!!!!! lol
le reste sans probleme ,je termine la course en tete

link to the replay total: qualyfs, and 2 races

http://rapidshare.com/files/450649122/Resende_FTarget_Istanbul_8.rar

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back