Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks for hosting this race Andrew, it was nice and the guys did behave with very little bad incidents. The cars were lovely to drive. I improved my lap times with about 6 seconds from start of practice to quali time, but impossible to get close to that of Guus :mad: (damn you were fast and consistent, mind sharing your setup with me?). Well done Guus with your win(s) and everyone who entered. I only entered the first race so not sure about the results of the second race.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nox
mind sharing your setup with me?).

I was using default with 3 wing in race 1, and maybe some slight changes in gearing but im not sure about that I havent saved the setup. Then I made some changes for race 2 in an effort to make it a bit less stable. It felt better to me and I managed to achieve similar lap times right away with more ease, I havent done that many laps with it because my FFB broke but I think its quicker than what I had been using in race 1.

Attachments

• The glue loosens.svm
    3.6 KB · Views: 258
Thanks Guus, it is always nice to compare what I have set up compared to those of others. That way I can learn where I go wrong and get better with the different settings. Will definitely compare the difference in handling on the same track. On the other hand again, each person has a unique driving style so the same setup will not always work for everyone.

Guus, not sure if I was not pushing them 140%, as one can, but I now got a 1:10:86 lap. Part your and part my setup, now much more faster through corners.
Forgot to tell you, I mapped my F key to reset FFB under Controls menu. I also lost my FFB on these cars during practice, but by pressing the F (for FFB) it reset it and off you go. Not sure if it will reset while in a race driving though!!!

Guus, not sure if I was not pushing them 140%, as one can, but I now got a 1:10:86 lap. Part your and part my setup, now much more faster through corners.
Forgot to tell you, I mapped my F key to reset FFB under Controls menu. I also lost my FFB on these cars during practice, but by pressing the F (for FFB) it reset it and off you go. Not sure if it will reset while in a race driving though!!!
I know about the reset FFB because I have to use it quite often in this game, usually it works but this time it didnt :( I had it once before, but it happens very rarely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back