European Le Mans Series 2020 Skinpack

Skins European Le Mans Series 2020 Skinpack 0.93

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great skin pack, love it, been enjoying it for some time now....BUT.....i now have an issue? hope someone can help me out?
For some reason, the Dragonspeed, both G-Drive's & the 3 Richard Mille skins for the Oreca 07 no longer work? it crashes the game, all the other Oreca 07 skins are working fine, I tried deleting the skins from my file, and downloading the latest version again, but still, for some reason these three teams (6 skins) just keep crashing?
Any ideas??

Im sorry to hear that but i dont know why skins would make the game crash.
maybe delete the ini. files in those skins, cause i added them so the helmets look right.
but if you dont own RSS Formula cars then it might not work. so delete the .ini files and it should work

Im sorry to hear that but i dont know why skins would make the game crash.
maybe delete the ini. files in those skins, cause i added them so the helmets look right.
but if you dont own RSS Formula cars then it might not work. so delete the .ini files and it should work
Thanks for getting back to me, I dont know why either? I own most of the RSS Formula cars actually.
I have attached a screenshot, which files should i delete? im not too sure? this is really frustrating as I have been enjoying the ELMS season!!!

Attachments

• 2020-12-08.png
    2020-12-08.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 63
ext_config it should be.
Nope, still nothing, I have downloaded a few extra RSS formula packs since playing the ELMS pack, I wonder if there is something not talking? but.....I would think all of the skins in your pack would not work? I dunno....Im lost!
Thanks for your help though, I do appreciate it, hopefully I can get to the bottom of the problem

Nope, still nothing, I have downloaded a few extra RSS formula packs since playing the ELMS pack, I wonder if there is something not talking? but.....I would think all of the skins in your pack would not work? I dunno....Im lost!
Thanks for your help though, I do appreciate it, hopefully I can get to the bottom of the problem
To make matters worse, I deleted the Oreca car mod, re-installed it, re-downloaded the ELMS pack, now none of the skins are working!!! I can drive all but the aforementioned versions, which are still crashing the game, and all the other skins are loading in red/plain...arghhhhh

The type of Oreca-mods I use require to rename the car_chassis.dds to Oreca_07_LMP2_2017_livery.dds for the skins to work.
Yup, got that ticked off my list, all the skins are named as Oreca_07_LMP2_2017.
I feel like it is something to do with the batch of RSS formula cars I downloaded during there sale.....the ELMS skins were all fine before then.
I have even deleted the RSS packs & re-installed.

Hi can you tell me which version of Oreca 07 is the right one. Even better if you can please provide me a link to the car. I tried the Rollovers version and the WEC pack but both were not working

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back