Featured ETS2: New Finland Expansion Previews

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,966
    ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC 8.jpg
    ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC 1.jpg ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC 2.jpg ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC 3.jpg ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC 4.jpg ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC 5.jpg ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC 6.jpg
    The new European Truck Sim 2 upcoming DLC is fast approaching release time, and in advance of the public deployment, let us take a look at some previews from Finland.

With progress in full swing for the final touches of the 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' DLC for European Truck Simulator 2, developers SCS Software have revealed some new preview images from the brand new Finland location within the simulation - showcasing an impressively detailed new county that is set to form part of the wider 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' map expansion.

Set to become one of the most northern parts of the current game world, the inclusion of Finland will see additional emphasis placed on the 'High Capacity Transport' freight loads. According to SCS Software, HTC is "currently one of the less common types of freight transport found within European countries. The most interesting types of HCT found consists of a truck, a semitrailer dolly, and a semitrailer".

The 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' DLC is set to release for European Truck Sim 2 later this year.

ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC 7.jpg

American Truck Simulator and European Truck Simulator 2 are available to purchase for PC right now.

Like to go big rigging across the highways of the USA? Fancy sharing your experiences with your fellow community members and taking in all the latest news regarding both games? Well join up with our European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim sub forums and get involved with the community today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 11
    • Love Love x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Raikku

Raikku

Ratings:
    +61
    Finland salute SCS software. What could ever be more amazing that hauling some serious ass... cargo around southern Finland. Maybe few beer and you feel like you are king of the area, what of course I am here.

• Beer Beer x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. formidable

formidable

Ratings:
    +69
    Perkele!

• Haha Haha x 7
    • Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. KOGamer

KOGamer

Ratings:
    +9
    Looking forward to this, it'll be fun watching them try recreate a non existent land mass.

Finland doesn't exist joke aside, this is double great for all of us who like Finland, hope they'll be adding some Sisu trucks.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. ChevyGuy566

ChevyGuy566

Ratings:
    +6
    My Summer Truck ;)

• Haha Haha x 12
  6. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +453
    For ETS2 lovers these are golden ages:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. OptimusRacing

OptimusRacing

Ratings:
    +5
    Ohhh yes! Maybe bring in some smaller-ish locations in Finland simply because there's so many of them and because they're all so beautiful? Somero or Forssa come to mind.. Pitkäjärvi maybe.. ahh happy smiles coming :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ryann

Ryann

Ratings:
    +64
    Incredible amount of content they added over time. This is exceptional long-term support for a game. If I would play ETS, I would be very happy gamer, indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chrome Deagle

Chrome Deagle

Ratings:
    +0
    ets 2 dlc simulator :D

• Haha Haha x 1
  10. Damage Inc

Damage Inc

Ratings:
    +317
    Can't wait for this! Bring it on. :)

11. Ricoow

Ricoow
    RedShift Racing RDLMS #6 Premium

Ratings:
    +1,163
    For some reason ETS always invites me to break all the limits and starts to become ETS Rally

• Haha Haha x 2
  12. Rocket455Man

Rocket455Man

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi!

Is there HTC trains?

Where I can found them?

What level I need?

--- Serious real life full trailer combination driver ---

13. j00na07

j00na07

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there Kuivaniemi on the map

14. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,501
    Nothing north of Tampere is included in Finland.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.