ETA on release for 1.20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been 2 months now since 1.15 was released, and we've seen a trickling of news on the contents of 1.20. I'm pretty much chomping at the bit to get my hands on the Formula Extremes and the 80's stock cars. The original post said a series of updates would be happening over the "next 2-3 months" so I was just curious A) if there's an updated "target" release date for 1.20 (even if it's a window, some information is better than no information) and B) if all the content in the March 27 post was going to be in the next update, or if it's just the FE & FVee's.

@Reiza Studios - it'd be great if you could give us some more info soon!!

No news is good news :)

d1Z-thats-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg

Not long to go now folks :)

Hey, could you please be more vague and non-committal? This is a little too direct of a response.

No problem guys, for me I would rather wait to get a good product than a rushed buggy version. :)

Rushed, buggy version? It's been pushed back at least 3 months. I know they're a small team, and I trust them to eventually deliver a quality product, but gee whiz.

How much you will pay for it? Are you guys developers experts to talk about delays?? Or let me see...Reiza is delaying the game just to piss us off. :rolleyes:

I'm not a developer, but they've admitted they're taking longer because they're trying to do more things with this update. I could be incredibly wrong here, but it seems like they bit a little more off than they could chew, at least to get a timely release of 1.20 out. The biggest issue I have with the delay is that it makes the wait for the things I REALLY wanted in the next update or two (80's stock cars) that much further away :(

You guys need to chill out with the impatience. Your behaviour is starting to get ridiculous.
Really? You can't wait until its out? You have to have it NOW? Instant gratification FTW.
It's as if there isn't a ton of mods out there to keep you busy.
I don't think Reiza deserves the kind of attitude you are displaying.

It´s understandable. Maybe it would help if we clarified the reasons for these v1.20 delays.

As you probably know, along with all the new content we´re also developing several new functionalities for GSCE - these involve some heavy-duty coding, and that side of things is concentrated on the hands of one very special guy. Unfortunately this very special guy has had a serious run of bad luck over the last 2-3 months, which have meant we have been effectively 2 weeks worth of coding work away from having all the necessary v1.20 functionalities in beta state throughout this time. This predicament has not only kept us stuck during this time, but also prevented us from making any realistic prediction as to when we´d effectively be done.

The good news is that "the man" has been back in full force so we´re effectively running through those remaining 2 weeks of development since last week, and everything is pretty far along now.

We fully understand the anxiety - rest assured no one more anxious to get this out than ourselves :)

It´s understandable. Maybe it would help if we clarified the reasons for these v1.20 delays.

As you probably know, along with all the new content we´re also developing several new functionalities for GSCE - these involve some heavy-duty coding, and that side of things is concentrated on the hands of one very special guy. Unfortunately this very special guy has had a serious run of bad luck over the last 2-3 months, which have meant we have been effectively 2 weeks worth of coding work away from having all the necessary v1.20 functionalities in beta state throughout this time. This predicament has not only kept us stuck during this time, but also prevented us from making any realistic prediction as to when we´d effectively be done.

The good news is that "the man" has been back in full force so we´re effectively running through those remaining 2 weeks of development since last week, and everything is pretty far along now.

We fully understand the anxiety - rest assured no one more anxious to get this out than ourselves :)
Thank you for the explanation -- it really does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%