Esports | RD Super Trofeo 2020

Piotrek Blaszczak

1000RPM
Premium
May 21, 2008
Sorry I have to sing out. For me, the new physics is unacceptable. I delete For now, I deleted the ACC :(. Maybe some day.

Sasha Jednak

Sasa Jednak
Premium
Mar 27, 2011
Sorry I have to sing out. For me, the new physics is unacceptable. I delete For now, I deleted the ACC :(. Maybe some day.
Are you sure it's new physics? Based on my slow pace I didn't see some big difference between race today and practice same combo few days ago.

Slapped

250RPM
Premium
Oct 2, 2019
Few days ago i make a setup and today I was 4 seconds slower on the same setup :cry:
It seems that the update has had a negative effect on those of us with custom setups made on previous versions of ACC - at least it has for me.

It looks like it's going to be a case of dumping them all, and then redoing them.

If you were using one the predefined safe or aggressive setups then you would probably have been fine.

Anyway on a more general note, I'm glad to hear this event went off without too many issues.

RaptorOne

Jon Duds
Premium
Jan 26, 2019
That would explain why I couldn't match my times from the pre-season warmup! lol
Still really enjoyed the night. Had some really good close, clean racing and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: Bram Hengeveld

pettma

10RPM
Premium
Sep 29, 2017
Did kunos update the safe and agressive setups to match the new tire model? For me the oversteer was crazy, overheated tires basically in the first corner and from there on the driving was 0% fun

RaptorOne

Jon Duds
Premium
Jan 26, 2019
Did kunos update the safe and agressive setups to match the new tire model? For me the oversteer was crazy, overheated tires basically in the first corner and from there on the driving was 0% fun
To be fair, the tyres were doing that BEFORE the update! ;)

Reactions: Sasha Jednak