ACC Esports | RD Super Trofeo 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Few days ago i make a setup and today I was 4 seconds slower on the same setup :cry:

It seems that the update has had a negative effect on those of us with custom setups made on previous versions of ACC - at least it has for me.

It looks like it's going to be a case of dumping them all, and then redoing them.

If you were using one the predefined safe or aggressive setups then you would probably have been fine.

Anyway on a more general note, I'm glad to hear this event went off without too many issues.

That would explain why I couldn't match my times from the pre-season warmup! lol
Still really enjoyed the night. Had some really good close, clean racing and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Did kunos update the safe and agressive setups to match the new tire model? For me the oversteer was crazy, overheated tires basically in the first corner and from there on the driving was 0% fun

I'll have to skip race tonight. Working late and combo of being tired + racing Kyalami first time + this car = danger on track.
Have fun all, and good luck. It was nice racing with everyone although I was way off pace most of the time. :thumbsup:

1607596901763.png

Can the top 3 of the series please send me a Private message to collect their prizes?

Thanks all!

Just wanted to say big thank you to organisers and fellow racers. May not have been my first choice of car but thoroughly enjoyed the season!...lots of close, clean racing :)
Looking forward to taking part in another ACC league soon!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%