RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Quali:- 4th
Race 1:- DNF :(
Had a good start but caught sandwiched putting me back into 24th. One of those things :thumb:
Managed to fight my way back up the field into 14th, kept losing force feedback on my wheel.
Ended up spinning a further 4 times once I got infront of the 3 dueling Vipers. Sorry if I was getting in your way.
In the end mnaged to get up into 10th in the hope on gaining a further few spot when I braked going down the hill into the double right hander when my wheel stayed in 3rd and I lost brakes, stearing the lot :pissed-off: Not happy.

Race 2:-
Sorry to Mike for the T1 tap. I took to the gravel so not to spin you. :(
Had no force feedback at all after 1 lap.
Sorry to Kurtis. First time racing with you dude. I normally give more room with what I gave you. I was struggling at the time. Really sorry :thumb:
I hope that hasn't put you off coming back.
Then a repeat of race 1!! Ended up nearly taking Bjorn out after bouncing off of the wall exiting T2. Really sorry if that affected anyone.

Other than that, I really enjoyed myself.

I should do more races in these GT's, I really like driving them but I just cant keep up with you guys :nod:
Did really enjoy trying to improve my lap time every lap and in the end I was 2 secs faster then my quali time so all was not for nothing :D
Race 1 I had a DNF becaues I ran out of fuel the final lap (yeah I know :) )and Race 2 I came out of the pit after hitting the wall and I managed to loose it in the out lap and ruin my car completly this time....
Had fun though, hope I didnt hold anybody up to much.
Thnx David, RD and all you other drivers :good:

Oooh what a sweet night of racing :D!!!!

Race 1:

Hard fight for the full lenght of the race with the two Viper guys (Joao & Daniel)! They managed to pull away of my Gillet :love: Vertigo on the new long straight every single lap. They even outpowered the GT Sport class there :)
In the corner section of the track i managed to fight back all the time. Resulting in the best race I had this year, what a great skills gentlemen :thumb:

Race 2:

Really crowdy during the start as stranded GT1's of race 1 had to come by, I think we all managed a nice T1 with full field :) I changed a little detail on the setup which made the car less driveable then in race 1. Couldn't keep up with the Viper Guys and raced my own race until the Black Flag Phantom came :) Tried to make a backward Stop & Go penalty but for some reason the game doesnt accept that :doh:

Conclusion:

24 drivers started the race, and they all stayed until the end, thats the spirit of a night of club racing :thumb: Brilliant night you put up again David !! Thanks so much!!

• Bert Van Waes

Good stuff.

First race i was doing fine, second p. But then the cutting came on, togetger with a manoeuvre i had to pull of to avoid Bart and another one in T1. I throwed the car to the right and scratched the barrier on full speed. luckily Bart was avoided and i could continue. Great race...Bad end result though.

Second race was fantastic. Loved the fighting here and there and the fact i only screwed it up one time. In fact even literally in the hand couple of hours earlier, but that's another story. At the end some great fights but i had problems with tires, and distances like stopping and going for the apex became bigger. I touched Freddie 2 times to many, sorry for that. But it ended up ok. :)

7 spot i think due to a last error. Otherwise it would be 4th.

TX Buxtoooo.:glasses-nerdy:

Wow what an awesome comeback to club nights, I dunno why I didnt race for so long :D

Qually: P10 (2nd in class)
Was too cautious in superpole as usual but wa shappy enough with 10th.

Race One: 8th (2nd in class)

Got a rubbish start and dropped a few places but then gained a few back through people going wide. I had Jay 2 seconds ahead of me in another M3 so he was my aim to beat for the race. We stayed within 2 seconds f each other the whole race with the occassional duel with the GT Pro guys like Dan and Freddy. About half way through Jay spun in front of me and I had nowehere to go but straight into him (sorry!) I joined ahaead of him in 7th and though a point for be nice. With a few laps to go Jay, Buxton and Freddy were all on my case (Freddy and Buxton in GTPro so was scary how fast they were down the straights!) Freddy got passed and zoomed off and Buxton crashed leaving me and Jay battling it out for 8th. With one lap to go he was less than a car length behind me untill the final corner where he spun :) Leaving me 8th :D

Race Two: 9th (2nd in class)

Untill somebody mentioned it in the chatbox I didnt realise I was pole for race two! I was bricking it afraid that I would be devoured by the GT Pro's off the line... And I was! By turn one I was 7th but sneakily cut back and did the switchback allowing me up a few places into 4th behind GT Sport leader Ben. I lost some positions down the straight to the GT Pro guys and was 8th and lonely. I waited for Jay again so we could have Part Two of our awesome battle! And it was even better than the first one! About 5 times we were side by side going into corners and it was very very clean, some of the best racing I have ever been in! We were the passed by Martin in the GT Pro car and I finsihed 9th, second in class again to the alien Tusting!

Grats to Arno for his awesome double win and grats to Ben and Daniel for their class wins! Thanks to Jay for some awesome racing and thanks to Buxton and RD for setting this one up!

Nice evening

Race 1 had at of fights with a M3 and the Seat.

Race 2:

Had some nice fights with the 2 Marcos. Only in lap 9th i lost al concentration. Got a stop and go in the first chicane and in the same lap the second one. So did that stop and go after that lap. When i came out of the pits and got another stop and go in the first chicane :D. A well nice racing hope to be more focused in the next race. :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back