Resource icon

Misc Equal Cars Mod // AI Tweaks 2017-03-12

Login or Register an account to download this content
CW. submitted a new resource:

Equal(ish) Cars - Gives each team the same performance and same AI.

Equal Cars Mod
Unfortunately we still cannot modify individual AI but I have been trying to modify how much power the different cars can take through the corners.

The AI wont all be exactly the same pace but that is down to their individual stats and we can't modify that. In the future I might be able to make certain teams faster than other ones to counter the slowness of their AI but that will take a while.

The spread of the field is...

Read more about this resource...

This is is fantastic, one of the best and most useful mods on here. Im having the closest racing ever, like driving three wide into a corner or being in packs of eight cars trying to get first. Seeing AI having great battles in front of me is also an amazing experience.
The differences in AI performance is not a big deal IMO. it just makes it seem "more realistic" if you will. ITS GREAT!

10/10 IGN "have to look far for better racing"

CONS:
Verstappens AI seems to be really bad in the heavy rain, he locks up in every heavy breaking zone. I raced Monza when i noticed it and he was behind with 3 laps in a 25% race. I dont know if this is a game glitch or a mod glitch, but its very wierd

Last edited:
This is is fantastic, one of the best and most useful mods on here. Im having the closest racing ever, like driving three wide into a corner or being in packs of eight cars trying to get first. Seeing AI having great battles in front of me is also an amazing experience.
The differences in AI performance is not a big deal IMO. it just makes it seem "more realistic" if you will. ITS GREAT!

10/10 IGN "have to look far for better racing"

CONS:
Verstappens AI seems to be really bad in the heavy rain, he locks up in every heavy breaking zone. I raced Monza when i noticed it and he was behind with 3 laps in a 25% race. I dont know if this is a game glitch or a mod glitch, but its very wierd
On random occasions drivers have what I guess are brake failures and lock up at almost every corner - one time (without the mod) Hamilton was leading the championship at Canada and had this problem and finished some laps down. So as long as it doesn't keep happening I don't think it's the mods fault.

Hi, will this override the entire progression system in career mode? Would be cool if all teams could still develop from that point
I don't think it will change career mode except that the field will be closer. Obviously if a team has a lot more upgrades than another it will still be faster but hopefully not by that much.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back