Enlarge pit menu

Hello,

Is there any way of enlarging/moving the pit menu pop up? I have a 49" ultrawide and with my old eyes, I have a bit of trouble seeing the thing.

Thanks for any help

Modifying the pitstop.ini in Steamapps/Common/Assettocorsa/system/cfg might do the trick.

First save the original file somewhere else ( that will spare a "File Integrity Check" if you'd wish to get the original file back in case of mistake ).

Open pitstop.ini with notepad and you'll find those lines:
[SETTINGS]
USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0
VISIBILITY_MAX_TIME=5
ITEM_FONT_SCALE=1
STAY_IN_CAR=0
AUTO_APP_ON_PITLANE=1

PRESETS_COUNT=3
SIZE_MULT=1.2
FONT_IS_BOLD=0

HEADER_FONT=9
HEADER_HEIGHT=16

OBJECT_POS_X=80
OBJECT_POS_Y=0

FORM_ALIGNMENT_V=1
FORM_ALIGNMENT_H=2
ITEM_HEIGHT=20
ITEM_TITLE_WIDTH=130
ITEM_VALUE_WIDTH=80

ITEM_FOREGROUND_HEADER=0,0,0,1
ITEM_BACKGROUND_HEADER=1,1,1,1

ITEM_FOREGROUND_UNSELECTED=1,1,1,1
ITEM_BACKGROUND_UNSELECTED=0,0,0,0.5
ITEM_FOREGROUND_SELECTED=1,1,1,1
ITEM_BACKGROUND_SELECTED=0.74,0,0,1

- The Size_mult=1.2 ..... can be made greater in order to have a greater pitstop menu ( for ex. 1.7 )
- OBJECT_POS_X=80 ... number of pixels from right end of the screen
OBJECT_POS_Y=0 ... number of pixels from the bottom of the screen
Making those values greater will allow to modify its place on screen
For this change of place on screen, I remember something like only change X or Y depends on which is N°1 for those 2 values hereunder ( both X and Y values may not be modified in one single time )
FORM_ALIGNMENT_V=1
FORM_ALIGNMENT_H=2
You'd need exchange 1 and 2 for 2 and 1 for the H value

Save file and check if the chosen size and place are correct for you on screen and you may afterwards modify it further for a best result or replace the file by the saved one if you prefer to keep the original values.

EDIT: Test values for X and Y as I'm not fully sure of the exact meaning of the values. I tried it a very long time ago. :D

Last edited:
Modifying the pitstop.ini in Steamapps/Common/Assettocorsa/system/cfg might do the trick.

First save the original file somewhere else ( that will spare a "File Integrity Check" if you'd wish to get the original file back in case of mistake ).

Open pitstop.ini with notepad and you'll find those lines:

- The Size_mult=1.2 ..... can be made greater in order to have a greater pitstop menu ( for ex. 1.7 )
- OBJECT_POS_X=80 ... number of pixels from the screen bottom
OBJECT_POS_Y=0 ... number of pixels from the right end of the screen
Making those values greater will allow to modify its place on screen
For this change of place on screen, I remember something like only change X or Y depends on which is N°1 for those 2 values hereunder ( both X and Y values may not be modified in one single time )
FORM_ALIGNMENT_V=1
FORM_ALIGNMENT_H=2
You'd need exchange 1 and 2 for 2 and 1 for the H value

Save file and check if the chosen size and place are correct for you on screen and you may afterwards modify it further for a best result or replace the file by the saved one if you prefer to keep the original values.
Wow, thank you very much for taking the time and giving such a detailed answer. I truly appreciate the help!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back