Misc Enhanced Graphics [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Graphics - Colourful scenes with no bloom and glow

Rich graphics with no bloom or glow. No need external programs like sweetfx.

Mod not suitable for Monaco twilight race (too dark). Optional improvement files included for Abu Dhabi and Bahrain twilight races.

Make backup and replace files accordingly.

Clear sky
View attachment 48450
Light Cloud
View attachment 48451
Overcast
View attachment 48452
Light Rain
View attachment 48453
Heavy Rain
View attachment 48454
Abu Dhabi
View attachment 48455
Bahrain...

Read more about this resource...

Reminds me of the old F1 '97 (or Championship Edition) for the original PlayStation…

206600-302697777_4860ddc717_o.jpg

206590-302697772_9afc7a0594_o.jpg

Hi Winner, regarding only Bahrain, which BlockUnit string of type.xml files need to change? I want to mod only Bahrain race. Thank you!
Hi, I don't quite understand your question. If you meant to convert the race to twilight, you only need to copy tod.dat and tod.xml from Abu_dhabi folder to Bahrain folder. Make backup first before doing that. Then add Bahrain files from ver 1.

Hi, I don't quite understand your question. If you meant to convert the race to twilight, you only need to copy tod.dat and tod.xml from Abu_dhabi folder to Bahrain folder. Make backup first before doing that. Then add Bahrain files from ver 1.
Well, thank you so much !

You removed some other postprocess effects like the cool raindrops in cockpit and t-cam.
Sunny weather lightning (even in 1.2) is still way to dark.
Otherwise excellent work, very promising. Monaco (for example) looks much better now with your mod. But I have to turn gamma settings way up, which makes the rest of the game (like the menu's) look like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back