Endurance Overlay

Misc Endurance Overlay 0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
The things that are on the overlay right now but sepperated to custom scale. i would like to make the speedmeter on the left and the gas/ brake display a bit smaller myself for instance. Dont know if that is possible?

Yes that is possible, that was the type of module I would have divided it up into myself too. I will look at doing that in a next update.

josap11 updated Endurance Overlay with a new update entry:

Now with elements!

The HUD you have used before but now with a new option to use separate modules. You now have two options, one to use the HUD as before and the second to enable and disable modules as you want and position them where you want.

The modules are:
  • pit information box
  • Speed, gear and RPM gauge
  • Throttle and brake traces
  • Time left box with flags
  • Timing tower
  • Updates for the weather and for new fastest laps

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, the HUD is good, but the throttle&brake and the rpm elements did not work when i'm racing on multiplayer mod, they can work on singleplayer mod,

Hi, the HUD is good, but the throttle&brake and the rpm elements did not work when i'm racing on multiplayer mod, they can work on singleplayer mod,

Oh that is odd, are you using it with rF2 or another game and are the cars you tried the same in single as in multi?

Do you happen to have logs of those sessions and/or tried it with different cars. I cannot figure out where it is going wrong as I have not personally had issues like that.
Yeah I have tried it with different cars and diiferent sever, where can I find the log files?

Yeah I have tried it with different cars and diiferent sever, where can I find the log files?
I think you can find the logs in SimHUB\logs but I am not sure if I'd be able to find anything in there. Have you also tried a fresh install of the GarySwallowPlugin and up to date SimHUB?

I think you can find the logs in SimHUB\logs but I am not sure if I'd be able to find anything in there. Have you also tried a fresh install of the GarySwallowPlugin and up to date SimHUB?
1609378581781.png

There is the log on the Simhub, and the version of my Simhub is 7.3.1 which is the newest one, and I have replaced the GarySwallow.PluginSdk in the root folder but the issue still exists

Hey, superb mod. A question though as I’m trying to use the as an overlay with Assetto Corsa. I can make all the elements appear but they don’t ‘work’, like the throttle and brake bars don’t light green and red, the speed doesn’t increase and the gears don’t show. What am I doing wrong? I am quite new to Simhub but have managed to get a lot of other dashes working.
I edited the true to False in the file in order to use as an overlay. Bit stuck - looks great though if I can get it working! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi should this work with AMS2 as a broadcast overlay through OBS? unfortunately it doesnt seem to show any data. thanks
It currently takes data from the rF2 data plugin so it may work with other games but that is not guaranteed. I do not own AMS2 so there is no way for me to test

Hey, superb mod. A question though as I’m trying to use the as an overlay with Assetto Corsa. I can make all the elements appear but they don’t ‘work’, like the throttle and brake bars don’t light green and red, the speed doesn’t increase and the gears don’t show. What am I doing wrong? I am quite new to Simhub but have managed to get a lot of other dashes working.
I edited the true to False in the file in order to use as an overlay. Bit stuck - looks great though if I can get it working! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Apologies for replying this late, somehow missed your comment. The overlay was made to work with the GarySwallow plugin for rFactor 2 so if you use it with other games it may try to read data that does not exist, I may try to fix this issue and expand the game list when I find some time to

Thank you so much for the overlay you made. I love using it and I am very happy with this overlay. I am using Endurance overlay for rfactor 2 in game and as separate modules. But I can't use broadcast overlay. Even if I use it, the battle module etc is not active. What could I be doing wrong? (Note: I am making the necessary changes in the josap97Data.js file.) Thank you in advance. An excellent overlay even if I can't fix the problem.

How did you do that when you watching the other drivers that the gas,brakes etc will be shown and that they working ? I saw that in your you tube video from the Overlay. sry my English is not the best.

Last edited:
hi! for some reason when using this with ACC the gas and brake bar are not filling at all. also, the gear is off. here are some screenshots, any help would be appreciated! (gear 3 on car HUD while gear 2 on overlay)
unknown.png

hi! for some reason when using this with ACC the gas and brake bar are not filling at all. also, the gear is off. here are some screenshots, any help would be appreciated! (gear 3 on car HUD while gear 2 on overlay)View attachment 566127
This may be due to the overlay being built for rFactor 2 and ACC using different names for the inputs. I will not update a WEC overlay to work with non-WEC cars but that may be the issue. Also please make sure to install the fonts.

This may be due to the overlay being built for rFactor 2 and ACC using different names for the inputs. I will not update a WEC overlay to work with non-WEC cars but that may be the issue. Also please make sure to install the fonts.

For what it's worth, I never got that throttle, brake, gear, speed overlay to work in rF2 either.
Though, I do put that down to my incompetence :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.