Endurance Overlay

Misc Endurance Overlay 0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
josap11 submitted a new resource:

Endurance Overlay - SimHUB Endurance broadcast overlay

This set of overlays was created to be used with endurance racing but can be used for anything you like. I hope you enjoy the results of this work and am happy to hear your feedback. This is my first SimHUB release and I know there will be some errors and things that do not work optimally, please let me know if you find anything and I will do my best to fix it.

A teaser from an earlier build:

View attachment 393086

===Installation===
1. Make...

Read more about this resource...

Looks great but it doesn't show up on Simhub in the overlay tab. Installed everything right and also changed the java script for properly using it ingame but yeah doesn't see it in the Simhub overlay

Looks great but it doesn't show up on Simhub in the overlay tab. Installed everything right and also changed the java script for properly using it ingame but yeah doesn't see it in the Simhub overlay

I think that might be an issue with the name, eventhough it works as an overlay and the intention is for it to be used as an overlay it shows up as a dashboard because of element size restrictions with overlays. Can you check if it shows up as Endurance HUD under dashboards?

I think that might be an issue with the name, eventhough it works as an overlay and the intention is for it to be used as an overlay it shows up as a dashboard because of element size restrictions with overlays. Can you check if it shows up as Endurance HUD under dashboards?

Oh yeah thank you. Found it there
Will test it in the future

I edited the javascript file such that const broadcast = false. However i couldnt get the dash to work properly

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    465.3 KB · Views: 189
I edited the javascript file such that const broadcast = false. However i couldnt get the dash to work properly
With that image I think it may be an issue with SimHub hooking into rF2 as that screen should not be shown when there is a live session. I have not blocked that screen from showing when the broadcast has been disabled (which I should do for a next update). Do you get a working overlay work other overlays?

With that image I think it may be an issue with SimHub hooking into rF2 as that screen should not be shown when there is a live session. I have not blocked that screen from showing when the broadcast has been disabled (which I should do for a next update). Do you get a working overlay work other overlays?
Other dashes on simhub work with rfactor2 and all the other sims, but i get this screen with all sims and not just rfactor2

Last edited:
Ok i tried changing the value within the js file from 'false' to 'False' and now it seems to function, but i cannot get it over the game, as the black background wont go away. The 'CAR IS IN THE GARAGE' screen wont go away either.

1600624057486.png

Ok i tried changing the value within the js file from 'false' to 'False' and now it seems to function, but i cannot get it over the game, as the black background wont go away. The 'CAR IS IN THE GARAGE' screen wont go away either.
Oh that is an odd one but I will add that to the documentation. For the black screen, the leaderboard and the flag icons are all visible which is odd. Those things are programmed via the Gary Swallow Plugin, are you sure you have the latest version installed? That is the only thing I can think of right now.

Hi all

Very great overlay
Thanks
add 24h Le Mans logo
Thank you, glad to hear you are enjoying it. I cannot add the LM24 or WEC logos unfortunately due to copyright restrictions, it is not officially supported or endorsed by WEC. You are allowed to add the logo yourself if you want to by clicking more, edit dashboard and adding any logos you want in the "Onboard Screen" dashboard page.

How do we switch screens? Stuck in the onboard. Please help!
At the moment that all works automatically, depending on the session type and gaps ahead and behind etc the screen will change automatically to ease the use of the overlay for streamers. I couldn't find a way to change the screen with a button press for example but if there is a way I may look at implementing that.

That is an option. Just to get an idea, what modules would you be interested in (how would you like it to be divided)?
The things that are on the overlay right now but sepperated to custom scale. i would like to make the speedmeter on the left and the gas/ brake display a bit smaller myself for instance. Dont know if that is possible?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.