Endurance Overlay

Misc Endurance Overlay 0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, i installed the hud, simhub and the garyswallow plugin like in the instruction. I also changed the value in the josap97Data.js data, but the overlay wont show up, when i try to use it in game. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance
Edit: I was able to find the problem

Last edited:
Ok i tried changing the value within the js file from 'false' to 'False' and now it seems to function, but i cannot get it over the game, as the black background wont go away. The 'CAR IS IN THE GARAGE' screen wont go away either.
Hey sorry for bringing this up from 2 years ago but I have this problem as well. How did you solve it please?

Hi, i installed the hud, simhub and the garyswallow plugin like in the instruction. I also changed the value in the josap97Data.js data, but the overlay wont show up, when i try to use it in game. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance
Edit: I was able to find the problem
how did u solve it?

I think that might be an issue with the name, eventhough it works as an overlay and the intention is for it to be used as an overlay it shows up as a dashboard because of element size restrictions with overlays. Can you check if it shows up as Endurance HUD under dashboards?
can you explain what you mean by "check if it shows up as endurance hud under dashboards"

A question when you open the simhub, how do you have to open it, do you open the dash studio and open in dasboards or in overlays? , I'm a little lost, they appear but they don't work, they seem frozen.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.