rF2 Enduracers @ Road America - Saturday 19th of November 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sign me up, seeing that the event isn't full yet can I maybe be undecided on class? never tried the GTs yet and I might want to swtich to the p2s

Racedepartment is for premium members and the clubraces should better represent that in my opinion. The sign ups are not updated before the race, I signed up around 5 hours before the race with a question that doesn't get answered.
We get to the track, and it seems nobody put in the efford to have some rubber on track, and from the 15? (sign ups didn't get updated) sign ups around 10 start the race and we finish with 1 P2 car and 2 GT cars. The sessions aren't setup so as drivers we have to keep track of everything ourselfs etc.

I know the rF2 club hasen't been popular but with a new mod it's the opportunity to get some people to stick. At least when Daiman did the club even though not many people raced they were organised properly and were enjoyable if people wanted to join, this wasn't quite as.

Racedepartment is for premium members and the clubraces should better represent that in my opinion. The sign ups are not updated before the race, I signed up around 5 hours before the race with a question that doesn't get answered.
We get to the track, and it seems nobody put in the efford to have some rubber on track, and from the 15? (sign ups didn't get updated) sign ups around 10 start the race and we finish with 1 P2 car and 2 GT cars. The sessions aren't setup so as drivers we have to keep track of everything ourselfs etc.

I know the rF2 club hasen't been popular but with a new mod it's the opportunity to get some people to stick. At least when Daiman did the club even though not many people raced they were organised properly and were enjoyable if people wanted to join, this wasn't quite as.

Add to that, that the default 45°C ambient temp that this track wrongly has, has not been corrected on the server.

That was 3°C higher then the highest recorded temperature in the history of Elkhart Lake :)

But I don't want to be too harsh...
I still enjoyed the drive today, but it seems we have to shut down the engine during pitstops, it was close for me too with the engine.

Bram said to us (rF2 admins a year ago): "Pick a easy car and track and start the server. Just look how popular AMS is. No need to fiddle around with weather, cloud cover, real road, temps etc..."

I've been on and off the server just do some laps. Server was mostly setup the same: A green track, open bright sky, mostly default 29°C.

Racedepartment needs a dedicated rF2 admin.
Setting up a server with just the amount of rain, cloud cover, real road, time of day, etc... requires some testing and preperation.

But it's so cool when you nail it. :cool:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea