Servername: RD GTL ENDURO
Class: Mixed Class
Vehicles: Jaguar MkII / Abarth 1000TC / Lotus Elite / TVR Grantura
Track: Magny Cours GP (default)
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 40 min
Qualification: 20 mins (no lap limit)
Race: 45 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: 2 x tyre wear & 2 x fuel usage will be used.
Note3: Default skins only for the Grantura (Blue & Green TVRs are the best match. The White TVR is too slow). Please also install the TC65 & GTC65 skinpacks.
Note4: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note5: Please go HERE for Warren's patented GTL Pitstop Guide. As we're 2x fuel & 2x tyres, I reckon that most of us will need a couple of stops at least.

As we are coming up to Christmas, and the last week before it means the GTL days are 21st & 23rd Dec (ie a little too close, people may well be away etc), I'll be running an end of Year Enduro event on Thursday 16th Dec.

We normally run these enduros with high powered GT cars around fast tracks, but I thought we'd have a nice, fun change, and I've deliberately chosen some cars that should be easy enough to control so everyone can stay on track as long as possible, or - at the very least - accidents are less likely to be high speed and race ending :D

I've also chosen a default track so there are no possible issues with pitstops etc, and the layout has some long, fast straights to let the Jag stretch its legs, balanced out by some tighter complexes where the nimbler cars will be more at home.

You must specify your car & livery choice at time of sign up - the Grantura only has 2 skins, (blue or green/yellow) so duplicates are probably going to be unavoidable there, but for the others, the defaults & skinpacks offer at least 6 variations per car at a minimum, so please try and avoid duplications there.

There are a max of 36 slots on this track.

Entry List
  1. Ross McGregor - Lotus Elite - #101
  2. Hans Sneep - Lotus Elite - #60
  3. Warren Dawes - Jaguar MkII - #850
  4. Stuart Thomson - Fiat Abarth 1000TC - #55
  5. Senad Subasic - Lotus Elite - #461
  6. Abdul Ahmed - Fiat Abarth 1000TC - #04
  7. Glenn Morris - Jaguar MkII - #390
  8. Dmytro Botnarenko - TVR Grantura - #612
  9. Jack Smith - Fiat Abarth 1000TC - #60
  10. Ondrej Kapal - Jaguar MkII - #35
  11. Carlos Diaz - TVR Grantura - #298
  12. Artur Jastrzebski - Fiat Abarth 1000TC - #888
  13. Norman Bruce - Jaguar MkII - #16
  14. Neil Gault - TVR Grantura - #612
  15. Ryan Callan - TVR Grantura - #298
  16. Roman Kruszewski - TVR Grantura - #612
  17. Tom Wilson - Jaguar MkII - #850
  18. Bob Hutchins - TVR Grantura - #298
  19. Nigel Atkins - Lotus Elite - #107
  20. Gary Lennon - Jaguar MkII - #1
  21. Dario Bosia - TVR Grantura - #612
  22. Yves Larose - Lotus Elite - #110
  23. Darius Swiderski - Fiat Abarth 1000TC - #04
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Stuart, I have run away from the eyes of choice.:D

Excellent event. Particularly interesting is that these vehicles are used (which typically uses a few) and what will be necessary pit stops. It remains only to choose a car ... And just plan to have the opportunity to participate.

Upd: Start of race = 21 GMT. Estimated time near 100 mins. Finish about at 22.40 GMT. In my time zone it's = 00.40!
Oh my God! When I will sleep with these races?! :sleepin:

I'm struggling to choose my vehicle for this as well, and I set it up :D

While I love all the cars, the enduro aspect changes the criteria a little, as does the 2x fuel & 2x tyres

Yes, Stu, a difficult choice. Especially if you do not often faced with these cars before, so even in the enduro with a high flow rate of fuel/tires. TVR has a unique advantage in the volume of the tank (including its reasonable appetite), but yet I am embarrassed by his stamina. Life of the engine is melting before your eyes if you do not use autoclutch.

As it is not surprising, but the speed lap, I immediately began to receive better with Jaguar. Its large fuel consumption can be compensated by a relatively large tank, but what will happen to the tires with a such heavy car? This can be established only experimentally.

Rear-Engined Abarth - a unique case. Need to get used to it and only then you will understand what he is capable. This understeer and then a sudden disruption of the rear axle, it's something.

A Lotus - it's just the dream chassis (for me). I almost never drove it. But when I tried, it seems that I at least had on him a few championships. Gentle, compliant, just shine. But it has a small tank (as well, and Abarth) and it makes you wonder what to choose ...

To go fast, but less to stop and save the car to the finish. I doubt that you can easily by your fast tempo compensate an extra pit stop.:cool:

I'll be there Stu.
Without testing any cars, I'll choose the Jaaaaaag simply because it is fun to drive and we don't get many opportunities to use it.
Geez, I hope it can last an enduro length race without chewing up the world's supply of rubber. :eek:

I know what I said about pit stops but am gonna practice em till i bleed.

Lotus Elite #171

Never driven any of these before so don`t know what they are like, but Dmytro said it`s gentle so thats the one for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back