Enable ideal racing line while driving

For a project I am currently working on I need to have a video in which the difference between driving with and without driving line becomes very clear. Enable/disable while I am driving is the best way to do this, since it saves a lot of difficult editing work. For example an option to enable/disable the racing line by pressing a button om my steering wheel or keyboard would really help. However I could not find a way to enable/disable the racing line without having to go back to the options menu and change it there.

Is it possible in some way so enable/disable the racing line while driving. If it is not possible, is there perhaps any other game in which it is possible?

For a project I am currently working on I need to have a video in which the difference between driving with and without driving line becomes very clear. Enable/disable while I am driving is the best way to do this, since it saves a lot of difficult editing work. For example an option to enable/disable the racing line by pressing a button om my steering wheel or keyboard would really help. However I could not find a way to enable/disable the racing line without having to go back to the options menu and change it there.

Is it possible in some way so enable/disable the racing line while driving. If it is not possible, is there perhaps any other game in which it is possible?

We asked for this option, but I don't think it made Reiza's development list for AMS. I would expect to see it in their next title.

I never use it myself, so not sure whether any other sims have a live on/off switch for it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back