Ego ERP Archiver Problem

Hello everyone

I just bought F1 23, and like every year I wanted to put my own helmet in the game. The problem being that Ego ERP can't display the textures.

looked at what it displays. and it's like that for all textures
ego.png
am I the only one in this case?

thank you in advance for your answer

Attachments

• ego.png
    ego.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 48
Currently we have a forked 9.5 which someone named 10.0 while it still shows 9.0 in details.
But some texture mips have a new compression level, which even the new EEA is unable to read. So it's experimental state and currently linked in the ego engine modding discord only or on github

Currently we have a forked 9.5 which someone named 10.0 while it still shows 9.0 in details.
But some texture mips have a new compression level, which even the new EEA is unable to read. So it's experimental state and currently linked in the ego engine modding discord only or on github
ok, thanks for the informations ! :)

How do I get the archiver from github. I am trying to create a mod, but I am also having issues with the archiver.

Is it possible to put in a link where to find it on discord or an explanation how to use the files on github?

good Morning, I think it's great that so many here are making skins of cars and helmets and making them available for download, but none of them are able to make a link to a certain program public. guys, that's very sad!

Any update on when the n.tif datas are going to be exportable though?

Stay patient, the EEA developer worked on improving the current state, so there is a nonpublic (not even at discord) 9.1 beta phase at the moment. You'll be notified about the next public version.

The latest public version 9.1 has been released:
**(No you do not need to donate, you can download for free. But you can also share your gratitude towards Petar by donating.)

With this version we can "access" textures with compression level 7. Means: We can preview and export them as low res (no mipmaps) but import our own with mipmaps.

If anyone uses the unofficial version 10.0, that is out of date and should've never been named to 10.0.

Last edited:
**(No you do not need to donate, you can download for free. But you can also share your gratitude towards Petar by donating.)

With this version we can "access" textures with compression level 7. Means: We can preview and export them as low res (no mipmaps) but import our own with mipmaps.

If anyone uses the unofficial version 10.0, that is out of date and should've never been named to 10.0.

good news ! thank you to the whole team for their work ! :)

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back