ECU Info

Misc ECU Info v1.091

Login or Register an account to download this content
themalse submitted a new resource:

ECU Info V1.0 - for ACC - SimHUB Overlay - ECU Info for ACC

Tired of ALT + TAB'ing to find out what each ECU map does for per car?

Ever started a race on pole wondering why everyone is flying past you down the start straight, only to realise you were on a Pace Car map for 2 laps?! yes .. .I have :cautious:

Well, no more uncertainty and enjoy the ECU Info overlay for SimHUB!

This only covers all GT3 cars in Assetto Corsa Competizione as they are the only ones that can adjust ECU map.

The overlay will only appear for 4...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you @themalse ,How to install and use please?
Hi you will need to have SimHub installed. Download the zip file and extract the file. You can double click on it and it will bring up a window you can click import on.
1623490134472.png

Buenas, como te comente no me funciona, probé con varios modelos GT3, el BMW M6 GT3 Ferrari y Porsche, Lo instale como Dash y como Overlay, y al cambiar de mapa, me aparece el mensaje del ACC pero tu Dash no. Además indague en la carpeta de instalación y las imágenes me aparecen en negro, te remito imagen.

La versión del ACC es la 1.7.11 como te dije.

Quizás este haciendo algo mal, pero seguí tus instrucciones de instalación y aun así no funciona, tengo establecido un Overlay y corre perfecto, pero este tuyo no me funciona.

Un saludo.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (3).png
    Captura de pantalla (3).png
    87.9 KB · Views: 72
Buenas, como te comente no me funciona, probé con varios modelos GT3, el BMW M6 GT3 Ferrari y Porsche, Lo instale como Dash y como Overlay, y al cambiar de mapa, me aparece el mensaje del ACC pero tu Dash no. Además indague en la carpeta de instalación y las imágenes me aparecen en negro, te remito imagen.

La versión del ACC es la 1.7.11 como te dije.

Quizás este haciendo algo mal, pero seguí tus instrucciones de instalación y aun así no funciona, tengo establecido un Overlay y corre perfecto, pero este tuyo no me funciona.

Un saludo.
Thank you for explaining. I can see the older versions are all stored in the release. It is possible they may be appearing in front causing the black screens. I did have it occur once while testing but could not replicate consistently.

I have created a new release which is cleaned up. You can download and try. Thanks :)

Hey, even after the update it still doesn't appear to be working for me. Tried all the GT3's and none work, but other overlays (like the g-meter for example) work just fine. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what...

Hey, even after the update it still doesn't appear to be working for me. Tried all the GT3's and none work, but other overlays (like the g-meter for example) work just fine. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what...
It might be how I wrote the car detection. I've simplified it in the new release which hopefully works!

It might be how I wrote the car detection. I've simplified it in the new release which hopefully works!
It still not working, I must be overlooking something as it clearly works for you... For reference, all you do is install the widget, add it to your overlay and that's it, right?

themalse updated ECU Info SimHub Overlay with a new update entry:

v1.05 - ECU Only | Fixed no data issue

Finally realised the primary cause of blank data....

I was reading data from a plugin that was not bundled with the default SimHub app. Unless you had this plugin, data would not exist.

I have rewritten the overlay to only use the default plugins, so it should work for 99.9% of users.

This release is ECU Only, as there is no max steering lock data available in the default plugins (as far as I could tell). I will add the overlay with steering lock later.

For those wondering, the plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It still not working, I must be overlooking something as it clearly works for you... For reference, all you do is install the widget, add it to your overlay and that's it, right?
It wasn't anything you were doing wrong. I have released an update which has the explanation why some users were seeing nothing at all. Basically, I was using data from a plugin which was not bundled with SimHub.

Hi,

Thanks for this great addon.
Would you explain me how to do to see this overlay on my prefered SimHub dashboard ?
It seem well add to SimHub cause I can see it in the overlays list avalaible in SimHub but, can't see ECU infos overlay on my dash when changing car map ...

Thanks for help.

It wasn't anything you were doing wrong. I have released an update which has the explanation why some users were seeing nothing at all. Basically, I was using data from a plugin which was not bundled with SimHub.
Good job! I'm not able to test it right now, but I'm assuming it works now. Will see if I can edit my review when I have confirmed that it works :)

themalse updated ECU Info with a new update entry:

Code update for compliance

Minor code efficiency update and to be ECMAScript 5.1 compliant.

If it still doesn't work, while ACC is running, you can send me a screenshot of GameData.CarId and GameData.EngineMap in SimHub's Available properties menu.
View attachment 487607View attachment 487609

If these two properties contain invalid data (no data or non GT3 car), the overlay will not work.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back