Eau Rouge Flat?

Hi Guys, new to the forum so a big hello to everyone!

I'm pretty new to sim racing but so far really enjoying learning how to keep a car pointing in the right direction (ish)

Just wanted to know from some of you experienced guys and girls whether Eau Rouge can still be taken flat since the v1.6 tyre update?

I've seen a few threads on here + videos on YouTube that it can in the majority of GT3 cars given the right racing line and inputs to the car but from what I understand, the tyre update that was released changed a lot about the handling characteristics of the cars so just wanted to know if this was still possible, or is it now a small lift?

Hopefully going to save myself some time trying over and over and over again before finding out it's no longer possible!

Thanks in advance!

It's the aero model not the tyres that cause issues with the 1. 6 update. However The Aston V8 will go thru there flat with your eyes closed.. Honda, Audi and Lexus are possible but better to slightly lift as the risk far out ways the gains. Increasing front ride height a click or two helps the with the 1.6 aero model. The other cars I don't drive so couldn't tell you.

Make sure the car doesn't bottom out ( it'll hit the stops anyway, so make sure the stops are tuned properly ). A bit of splitter scraping is ok provided it's only a little & doesnt affect your front grip, trying to drive on the diffuser is not. Make sure you don't reduce the bumpstop range so much that the car rolls onto the stops in normal corners too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I've been using the Aston V8 this weekend and I'm close but not quite there, it's still a small lift for me. Will try adjusting the bump stops and keep trying to get that line right!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back