Earthquake Hits Japan

Erik Tveit

I can haz cookie?
Look, live from here:

The center of the quake is 22km under Japan and got a 8-9 numbers on Ritchards Scale. And Tsunami warnings have been sent to, New Zealand, Australia, West America, Hawai, and many many more.

Look, live from here:

The center of the quake is 22km under Japan and got a 8-9 numbers on Ritchards Scale. And Tsunami warnings have been sent to, New Zealand, Australia, West America, Hawai, and many many more.
Im glad it wasn't as horrific as the big one they had back in late 90's. I lost a family member in that big one. im lucky i dont have relatives in the region where the tsunami hit. My heart go out to everyone affected by todays tragedy.

Im glad it wasn't as horrific as the big one they had back in late 90's. I lost a family member in that big one. im lucky i dont have relatives in the region where the tsunami hit. My heart go out to everyone affected by todays tragedy.

its the worst in japans history and also the 6th worst of all time btw - just heard it on the news and watched some live footage and 2 words come to mind - ho*y sh*t

Horrific. I saw footage of the wave sweeping in on the news yesterday... it was crazy seeing houses just get ripped off their foundations and being swept away.

My thoughts are with those caught up in the tragedy, and their friends and family too...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back