AC [EARLY] GT Multi @ Monza - Friday 13 Feb. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Have to sign out... would get only few hours of sleep if I'll attend. (I live on wrog side of the globe)

So there's a 358 GT2 now available.

Have fun guys...

Good race all. Too many mistakes on my part. I really need to learn how to set up a car. It took me like 6 laps to realize that my brake bias was just way too far forward, and took like a second or so off after I moved it back.

I know I should be better in this car, but I need to figure out how to get better :)

Awesome race guys! Always fun to work your way up the field, even though It was extremely frustrating to drive with a damaged car, never want to drive a car in that condition ever again :thumbsdown:

Anyway, that was a great battle @Geof @Michael Young ! :thumbsup:

Untidddtled-1_zps78a297a0.jpg~original

Last edited:
I feel bad about this one since I was all "where's the room I'm supposed to get for the inside?!" and watching the replay I see that I was sticking my nose way out into the outside lane (and right into @Justin). Pretty much boned the race completely for him. Sorry, bud! Thanks for being cool about it after the fact.

Had fun chasing @Pablo Cortes at two completely different times during the race.

My lap times were no where near the lead M3 on the field... oh wait... it's because it was @Geof doing his thing! Well done, as always.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back