Dynamite Revived

Plugins Dynamite Revived 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@grzehupl short answer no.

Long answer:

I took a look and found the following problems.

Firstly, I dont have the source code or at the very least the .dlls(colt.dll/the latest easyhooks.dll) with the asset bundle.

Secondly, I dont know why the author removed his mod, he could have reuploaded(even outdated) it somewhere but he did not.

Thirdly, I dont think a gun fits into MSC lore wise, for instance I never used that mod before and never would in the future and to be honest no one wants to create content which he personally dislikes.

Lastly, the required time, with proper source code it would take hours to days, without proper source probably days to weeks depends on how much can be recovered.
Without assets, the mod is imposible to recreate which means start from scratch (timeinvestent > original author so probably months)

I hope this answers your question.

@Lucassarado13748 Its left of the ski jumps (quarry(in a bush on the ridgeline))
20200114183900_1.jpg

some reason i cant find the dynamite box anymore. im using the latest patch and MSC Loader 1.1.7
i reseted the mod and uninstalled its save files and when i go to quarry i cant see the box anywhere
im also using the lates MOP bc w/o it i only get 20 fps

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back