Dynamic cockpit shadows?

I see three rather large mods on NoGripRacing, but from what I read of them they only work in single-player (or only offline? the difference being?) and they're kinda a PITA to install.
I certainly notice the lack of in-car dynamic shadows, and find it a bit surprising.
Is there an easier, better way to enable dynamic in-car shadows? I sure hope so, cuz that'd be awesome.
Thanks!
and now that I have ALL the official addons for Race 07, I expect I'll be participating in some Club events. In particular Mini Fridays.

I tried them and I can't say a bad word about the work itself, however I deleted them anyway.

You ask me why? Because it modifies so much... For example if you had BMW tailight fix on 5 BMWs... This package modifies .cas of all cars, brings your game to default state... If you had for example number of light fixes, .cas modifications, .hdr modifications and stuff like this, which you have collected over the years and you don't wanna loose it all, you simply can't use this shadow thing.

But if you have raw game, without modifications and you are willing to download from NG it works perfectly well...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back