Duplicate names in the race...!

Hi to everyone...

I hope someone can help me about this problem in Game Stock Car Extreme races.

When I install any mod through JSGME (Generic Mod Enabler v.2.6.0.157) and then I try to do a race on a track always happens that the drivers list show many duplicate names and consequently the same car in the race falsifying the simulation!

For example in the EnduRacers v3.1 mod, in the group P2, choosing Zytek 07S/2 car (GAC Racing Team #41) for LeMans2012 track race, appears this list:

1) Stuart Moseley
2) Fernando Rees
3) Karim Ojjeh
4) Stuart Moseley
5) Stuart Moseley
6) Karim Ojjeh
7) Fernando Rees
8) Stuart Moseley
9) Claude Yves Gosselin
10) Philipp Peter
11) My Name
12) Philipp Peter
13) Claude Yves Gosselin
and also in the same race are presents only P2 Group cars and are not visible the other groups (GT1, GT2, GTC, LMPC and P1).

There is a solution for this problem?

Cars will run even if there are no talent files, so that is not the problem.
First, there must be a veh file for each car. Say there are only 10 veh files in your mod. If you select 20 opponents, then the game will duplicate some of the drivers.
If there are enough veh files in your mod, then the problem may be the classes setting within the veh file.
1) Find a car that is working ok
2) Look in it's veh file and see what class it is
classes=
3) now check other cars and make sure the ones that you want have the same line for classes=
All those with the same class line should now appear in the game.

This is a very short version of the answer, and there are other things that can cause the problem, but its the best place to start. If this doesn't work, we have to look for another reason.

Thx Keith... but unfortunately this is too complicated for me.
I really do not know where to start :(

I'd like to have a EnduRacers race with all car classes at the same time (like in real life) but I do not know if this is possible in GSC Extreme and if it were possible I do not have the skills and knowledge to do this! :cry:

P.S.: sorry for my english

I checked the .veh files and saw that for instance Porsche 997RSR in the GTE class mentions 8 times Bryan Sellers as driver and driver1 for the teams 40, 41, 42, 43, and 44. No wonder there's duplicate names in the race.
You could replace the duplicate driver names in the respective .veh files but beware! 1. the talent files must match the driver names, and 2. you will have problems when going online.
So always first BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back