Ducati Post-Qatar Livery

MGP18 Ducati Post-Qatar Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ok this is incredible but please answer to my inbox, how to install this on the game. Just copying and replacing the motogp18 folder?

No, don't answer only to AmazingPazouzu(TM) 's inbox, tell us all here.
Do we have to just copy a file "motogp18" to the main game folder ?
How about the "RAW" folder then ? Why is that here ?
Thank you.

No, don't answer only to AmazingPazouzu(TM) 's inbox, tell us all here.
Do we have to just copy a file "motogp18" to the main game folder ?
How about the "RAW" folder then ? Why is that here ?
Thank you.
gamer i have just answer in another topic but repeat also here
it's simple you must copy the file modded in folder motogp18 than content and than in folder paks pay attecntion only if the file modded is renamed with the same number, if you don't want to overwrite the original file you can renamed the file modded with a different number so if is pakchunk0 you simply can rename as pakchunk01

it's simple you must copy the file modded in folder motogp18 than content and than in folder paks pay attecntion only if the file modded is renamed with the same number, if you don't want to overwrite the original file you can renamed the file modded with a different number so if is pakchunk0 you simply can rename as pakchunk01

and what about the RAW one?

what is the ducati and yamaha name on the motogp18 content folder?

Thanks for sharing! You think you could add another version, or perhaps even update this, with the new Cupra logo? Perhaps also in the suits...

CUPRA_Ducati_002_HQ.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back