GT5 DTM spec cars 470hp-1050kg

I found this combination of hp and weight to be very nice. I'm starting to look for cars that get close or reach the DTM spec. It doesn't matter if it's got turbo or not as long as it gets or gets close to the numbers. You can add everything else, even the aero.

The first car I got that reaches is the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02.

I tried the BMW M3 CSL '03 but it fell short on the weight, hp it reaches it after driving it, but the weight goes down to 1153kg, still drives nice. I'll make a list of the cars that make it and those who don't. Any help will be appreciated.

That's what I got as of now, the RX-7 is 1051kg, it's close enough. The S2000 is short on hp but it drives like it's on rails. The Opel reached the specs with ballast and the power limiter, I have to drive it to see how it goes. The power limiter lowers your power band so I rather not use it if I can.

Camaro Z28 with Race Mod -- 470HP/6600rpm (limiter used)-1085kg/FR/PP 570
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 -- 470HP/7400rpm (limiter used) - 1085kg/FR/PP 546
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX '05 Race Mod -- 470HP/5100rpm (limiter used) - 1065kg/4WD/PP 576

In all cases where i used the limiter the HP was only over by a max of 8.

What kind of tires are we talking about Ramon? If we are going for a race spec I suggest Racing Hards. But Sport Soft is cool too.

The tires I think should be racing, sports are for lesser spec cars, I think. I have the SS '10 race modified Camaro and is awesome. The Subaru is out since is 4WD, only FR, but I need to get one they stick like glue. I guess I have to decide how far to go on the hp and weight from the spec limit. In hp and weight how much until it makes a difference? There are some cars that are gonna come close, so I guess the only way is to test one to see when it starts making a difference. I'll be on Sunday night for sure.

Ah - awesome :) Looking forward to a good list.

One thing that I miss from GT4 is the tuning pre-sets A/B...this would be a great application of it, where you could set your B side to DTM for an RX-7, and your A could be whole-hog BHP...

Wonder if they'll put it back.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back