AC DTM @ Nordschleife - Thu 19 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys but there will be no stream from me, not sure what the problem is (Obviously Assetto) but everytime i hit "preview stream" or "Stream" acs just crashes instantly, if they could make it that the game wouldn't open another set window when it launches a server/track then i might not have this issue.
I don't even get an error message, just crashes and says "acs has stopped working"... No **** Sherlock :p

Sorry guys but there will be no stream from me, not sure what the problem is (Obviously Assetto) but everytime i hit "preview stream" or "Stream" acs just crashes instantly, if they could make it that the game wouldn't open another set window when it launches a server/track then i might not have this issue.
I don't even get an error message, just crashes and says "acs has stopped working"... No **** Sherlock :p
What streaming software are you using? I've streamed AC without problems with Open Broadcaster.

What streaming software are you using? I've streamed AC without problems with Open Broadcaster.

Using OBS too, got the game running, same settings as i would for streaming say Arma 3 or Elite but as soon as i hit preview or stream ACS just crashes back to menu. It does the same when i watch any replay of the DP Nordshlief coming to think about it.

Using OBS too, got the game running, same settings as i would for streaming say Arma 3 or Elite but as soon as i hit preview or stream ACS just crashes back to menu. It does the same when i watch any replay of the DP Nordshlief coming to think about it.
Oh... well I sadly can't try it out for the moment, been a while since I tried streaming anything. (way before AC RC got released)

It's no worry, i'll try to work it out but i have a sneaking feeling it has something to do with the amount of RAM it may be using, i can't possibly see how 8GB of RAM could be used fully but until i break a few things i can't tell....
Or maybe i just need to finally upgrade my Rig... two years is a long time

*EDIT* i have a plan however, ill attempt to setup my Twitch through Shadowplay, if that doesn't work then Sod it :p

*2nd EDIT* Shadowplay wont let me log into twitch, can't even put my username in the field, i think something is telling me to give up.... but im stubborn and Scottish so i wont :D

Last edited:
It's no worry, i'll try to work it out but i have a sneaking feeling it has something to do with the amount of RAM it may be using, i can't possibly see how 8GB of RAM could be used fully but until i break a few things i can't tell....
Or maybe i just need to finally upgrade my Rig... two years is a long time

*EDIT* i have a plan however, ill attempt to setup my Twitch through Shadowplay, if that doesn't work then Sod it :p

*2nd EDIT* Shadowplay wont let me log into twitch, can't even put my username in the field, i think something is telling me to give up.... but im stubborn and Scottish so i wont :D

I don't know anything about streaming games so this may sound silly but what about steam broadcast?

Help me please. I haven't drove these cars before and I don't have time to test, so which one I choose. What are the differences? Why so many choose Merchedes?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%