AC DTM @ Nordschleife - Thu 19 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Turning my pc on just now and there seems to be an ac update. 1.1.3
- Launcher default theme (online): added option to filter out servers that contain unavailable content
- Launcher default theme: added option in Options > General to keep currently selected track conditions when changing game mode
- Launcher: various stability fixes
- Fixed some audio crash on unexpected values
- Fixed C9 exterior backfires
- Fixed C9 exterior attenuation distance
- In game telemetry now works properly with track-config scenario
- HDR app now correctly disable saving button for KS cars onboard exposure
- New Fmod SDK project (added gear_grind and horn events)

Shouldn't change too much.

sorry guys my brother take it out my computer from the electric city when I stand up for short time after the qual, He think this is laptop uploader... I am not angry at all...:) but have fun guys

Really enjoyed that race, thanks Akis. I had a good race. Started last but one and finished 9th I think. Managed to catch Luca after ages trying and then he kept me on my toes all the way to the chequered flag.
Congrats to the winner.
I was determined as always to finish the race, I hate giving up and after 3 crashes on cold tyres I thought my race was over but percy verance pays off. :):thumbsup: I noticed a few did give up though. :laugh:

Last edited:
Fantastic race guys! had a flying practice session but loaded the car with too much fuel for the race, had a couple of bumps and a few good battles in the opening laps then laid back and just took the "i'm going to make it to the end" approach. Qualified 10th, Finished 8th! Can't complain at all.
Thanks to everyone involved and especially Akis for setting it up! hope to see you all on track soon.

Lots of funny thing was going on in the race. Start was ok, then after a minute of driving there was an incident, I was trying to pass Tommi Saari on his left side, and he gave me room, but suddenly he decided to went on my path while I was right next to him, and we collided. What a shame, the race was over in that moment for me.
I went back to pits with escape key and trying to rejoin, and it did actually. So I started ones again, more then a minute and a half behind leaders. From then on I was lapping all 7 laps pretty much all by my self to the end.

One more funny thing: normally Alfa 155 consumes 14L per lap, so i intended to pit ones in the race. But while racing I was checking the fuel consumption and it was telling me that 45L (which I intended for 3 laps only) will last for 10 laps!!
So, how come is this possible? Wasnt the fuel consumption set to 100%?đ

Anyway, cool race for some track knowing, else nothing special for me.
Congrats to the podium.

Thanks @Akis for a great event! had some of the best racing ive ever had at RD! Hell can that Alfa get of the line quick if you time it right!!

I was the only Alfa in the room, and on the front row...left everybody for dead with a chorus of "oh man...that's cheating" :roflmao:

Thanks @Akis for a great event! had some of the best racing ive ever had at RD! Hell can that Alfa get of the line quick if you time it right!!

You flew off the line, i damn well dumped it but with the rolling start confusion i made up for it by the time i was around the first corner :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%