DTM Experience released. Five free games to be won.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

DTM Experience released. Five free games to be won.

The official DTM game, featuring all the cars, tracks and teams of the real 2013 season has been released and we celebrate the release with giving away five copies of the game.

Race against the current series champion Mike Rockenfeller, runner-up Augusto Farfus and other drivers such as Christian Vietoris, fellow RaceDepartment member Daniel Juncadella, three times WTCC champion Andy Priaulx and ex-Formula 1 pilot Timo Glock and of course all the other stars of the Deutsche...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
after wrestling through the menu of raceroom experience,and reinstalling twice,,i noticed the servers where taken offline of RRE

when back online ,DTM experience worked finally.
they solved their issues fast i have to say.

then it didnt really match upto expectations either

the quality of the demo and then on 9 different tracks

is not a realistic expectation,,even though the YT movies of tracks and the demo where giving that logical assumption.

also still lots of bugs,,like the most annoying ,driving assistence popping on,,even while its all off in options

FEELS AT BEST like a rough Beta version that still needs lots of work
tends to too much towards arcade

or maybe im just too spoiled with GSC13 and Assettocorsa,,lately ;-)

no regrets of getting it,,but honestly 20 euros would be a fairer price

DX9 game and no SLI profile communicated from Simbin, even for Race Room...glad its not nearing the end of 2013... oh wait it is. shame though wanted to get this. maybe someone out there knows of a SLI profile that works with their games?

DX9 game and no SLI profile communicated from Simbin, even for Race Room...glad its not nearing the end of 2013... oh wait it is. shame though wanted to get this. maybe someone out there knows of a SLI profile that works with their games?
I got this from another forum.

Custom SLI Bit = 0x00500005

I don't use sli, but it seems to work. RR sli profile.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back