DTM 92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't care what he has to say, to be honest.
Not that he's important. I'm just saying that he was a really upfront r3e critique. If this pack made even him come around, it must be really good. I'm saying this because at first i was skeptical "maybe our love for s3 is blinding us and we praise this pack" but the more i went around forums, the more i realized that this pack is a really solid, universally loved pack.

Not that he's important. I'm just saying that he was a really upfront r3e critique. If this pack made even him come around, it must be really good. I'm saying this because at first i was skeptical "maybe our love for s3 is blinding us and we praise this pack" but the more i went around forums, the more i realized that this pack is a really solid, universally loved pack.
He enjoyed both DTM 2014 and ADAC 2014. :thumbsup:

I have watched his previous "critic" and they didn't really hold up. Complaining about some frivolous stuff like having to click multiple time on a car and menu. Its a Wip he doesn't hold other title accountable for the same nip picking he does with this. Same goes with the other youtube guy gamermuscle. They have a right to opinion and what not but i they need to be impartial if they're voice matter, ( matters to some anyway )
Although he does seem to truly starting to enjoy the title and getting passed the minor quick of the game.

I have watched his previous "critic" and they didn't really hold up. Complaining about some frivolous stuff like having to click multiple time on a car and menu. Its a Wip he doesn't hold other title accountable for the same nip picking he does with this. Same goes with the other youtube guy gamermuscle. They have a right to opinion and what not but i they need to be impartial if they're voice matter, ( matters to some anyway )
Although he does seem to truly starting to enjoy the title and getting passed the minor quick of the game.

I think that was kinda SunPro's point, even someone who nitpicked the game and was critical of it enjoys the new packs, which shows how good they are and how far the game has come. :thumbsup:

I'm glad I also couldn't resist the DTM pack... Invested in a bunch of tracks as well, and all because of the AI.

R3E doesn't have what I would consider the best track models, graphics, physics or FFB around, but the sounds are nice and the AI is what seals it. So much fun to race them, without doubt the best AI around right now (and I've been comparing experiences with AC and pCARS over the last few days to confirm).

Did you know it's possible to take those twisty corners up the hill in Bathurst side by side with an AI? I didn't until today :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back