DRSSound

Apps DRSSound 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I dont know
thought maybe you were not running with Dev mode enabled but tested it and works also with disabled dev mode
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/activate-dev-apps.77212/

Can you look in c:/Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg'/python.ini, are there these lines ?
[DRSSOUND]
ACTIVE=1

Try a integrity check on Assetto Corsa
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

If nothing helps I hope the creator can help

Yes, the DRSSOUND is active in the python.ini and the Dev mode was also enabled, it's a shame it doesn't seem to be working for me it sounds like a great feature.

Yes, the DRSSOUND is active in the python.ini and the Dev mode was also enabled, it's a shame it doesn't seem to be working for me it sounds like a great feature.

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

I have had two others contact me with the same issue - however, I am not sure if the issue is with the app or not. Are you enabling the app in Content Manager or in Assetto Corsa? I have seen that some people have issues with apps not working if they are enabled in Content Manager.

Let me know if it works for you so I can try to resolve the problem.

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

I have had two others contact me with the same issue - however, I am not sure if the issue is with the app or not. Are you enabling the app in Content Manager or in Assetto Corsa? I have seen that some people have issues with apps not working if they are enabled in Content Manager.

Let me know if it works for you so I can try to resolve the problem.

I have tried enabling it through both the Assetto Corsa general settings tab and Content Manager. Both options didn't solve the issue unfortunately.

I'm having the same issue as josap11. If it helps the other mods i have installed are:
Esotic Delta
FFB Clip
Fuel Usage
Helicorsa
Sidekick
Tyre Pressure Engineer
Pro Tyres
Also Damage Displayer which isn't an app.

Would be interesting if the correlates with anyone else having problems.

Good to know - I'm sorry it's not working for you. If I find a solution, I will let you know and publish the update.

Thanks @sffraser, let me give you my apps list as @Showerhead did:
  • CamTool 2
  • F12008 HUD by Ákos Födi
  • F1 2011 HUD by Ákos Födi
  • F1 2016 HUD by Ákos Födi
  • F1 2018 HUD by Ákos Födi
  • Helicorsa
  • proTyres
  • ACTV
  • WEC 2016 HUD by Ákos Födi
Hope this helps!

That said disabling all they other apps doesn't solve the problem. It must be some setting i have with the game that prevents the sound from the app from playing.

Same here it doesn't work, I tried it with all the cars in my garage that has DRS, disabled then re-enabled the app restarted AC, tried different maps still didn't work. I really want this to work as there are maps that don't have a clear DRS zone it's really difficult to determine when I'm allowed to use it.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 84 32.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 149 58.0%