Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update guys ..not tried it yet, but was very happy prior to the update, so I am very sure that I will be even happier ..Its not a "cheap" mod, but none the less worth every penny ..again thanks guys.

The brakes are only adapted to Kunos content, and you don’t need to use the new tyres.
Driving wise it’s a great improvement to me. The small Porsches, the small BMWs and the Capri are top fun now imho.
The others will be too I’m shure.
And don’t forget about graphical improvements.
Very welcomed update which brings the pack up to quality. Now it’s worth the asked price.
:thumbsup:

Oh.
My.
Godness!

What have you done, guys?
The improvements are massive!

WHAT
A
GREAT
MOD!

Screenshot_drm_scream_daytona_2017_1-6-118-15-29-6.jpg

They are still fun to drive, but damn they are WAY easier now. (and that is on the original medium slick tires, haven't even tried the endurance version yet)

Really wish I had backed up the original; I have no idea which one is closer to reality, but I know which one was a lot more fun (and challenging) to drive.

The other improvements are very nice and welcomed, but it really is a bummer that the tires/physics have changed this drastically.

Nope, it's there but have ended up inside the texture folder for some reason. Just drag'n drop and you should be fine!
Thanks, I missed that....I used the old animation folder as it is not updated.

As a customer I should not have to look for and move folders to make it work as intended;)
Besides that, DRM Modding Team need to fix this so new customers get a correct download.

Just trying to help.....

Hi Guys,

we have some trouble with the animation folder, we will fixed it asap.
I hope you haven't zipped it up and uploaded it yet because puriano 1h also has this issue:
Screenshot_drm_1h_ks_brands_hatch_2-6-118-0-6-8.jpg

Like animations issue, i believe users shouldn't have to use the "camera" app when driving this car out of the gate. The 1h 2 variant does not have this issue so it should be an easy fix

@soverlands @dmatzies @Jo Benevelli or whoever did the final polish on the car.

I'll post detailed impressions later but so far, animation folder being misplaced and this bug are the only two bugs i could find.

• Deleted member 197115

I hope you haven't zipped it up and uploaded it yet because puriano 1h also has this issue: View attachment 253931

Like animations issue, i believe users shouldn't have to use the "camera" app when driving this car out of the gate. The 1h 2 variant does not have this issue so it should be an easy fix

@soverlands @dmatzies @Jo Benevelli or whoever did the final polish on the car.

I'll post detailed impressions later but so far, animation folder being misplaced and this bug are the only two bugs i could find.
Your seat position is just too far back, all you need is readjust as release notes suggest

01.06.2018 CHANGELOG V 1.1

ALL CARS

PHYSICS: more brake power for cold brakes under 150 degree Celsuis
PHYSICS: more tire grip at temperatures less than 60 degree celsius
PHYSICS: new tire called "endurance" with less wear rate and more heating stability.
PHYSICS: the advanced suspension setup to adjust the bump and rebound of the damper is now enabled
PHYSICS: KI improvements and a new ai_tyres.ini for the pit stop
GRAPHICS: backfire with reworked animation and textures
GRAPHICS: wobbling mirror deactived
GRAPHICS: reworked shift and fuel lights
GRAPHICS: driver view camera positon fixed, please check you camera position
GRAPHICS: correct mirror aspect ratio
GRAPHICS: brighter gauge lights
UI: corrected car information and technical data
SOUNDS: tweaked Turbo sounds
SOUNDS: surround sounds enabled
MANUAL: updated the information about new "Endurance" tire and brake temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes