DRIVER UPDATES HERE

Nvidia GeForce v537.58 Has Just Been Released

Game Ready for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS technology. This includes the launch of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta, Forza Motorsport, and Lords of the Fallen.

Fixed Issues in this Release

> [Octane Render]: intersection shaders cause slowdown in performance [4164876]
> [Octane Render]: inconsistent behavior and broken motion keys using TLAS with numKeys=2 [4088077]

Open Issues in Version 537.42 WHQL

As with every released driver, version 537.42 WHQL of the Release 535 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.

You may encounter issues installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store. See “Issues Installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store” for more information.

For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular notebook.

> [Halo Infinite] Significant performance drop is observed on Maxwell-based GPUs. [4052711]
> [DaVinci Resolve] This driver implements a fix for creative application stability issues seen during heavy memory usage. We’ve observed some situations where this fix has resulted in performance degradation when running DaVinci Resolve. This will be addressed in an upcoming driver release. [4172676]

https://us.download.nvidia.com/Wind...-win10-win11-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe

Last edited:
Nvidia GeForce v545.84

Game Ready for NARAKA: BLADEPOINT and Warhammer: Vermintide 2

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS 3 technology including NARAKA: BLADEPOINT and Warhammer: Vermintide 2. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver introduces TensorRT acceleration for Stable Diffusion to increase performance by up to 2x.

Gaming Technology
  • Introduces support for RTX Video Super Resolution v1.5

Fixed General Bugs
  • Some monitors may display random black screen flicker when in Display Stream Compression mode [4034096]
  • Monitor colors are incorrect after coming back from display sleep [3420257]

• Deleted member 197115

Holly molly, that feature sounds really interesting. Thanks for heads up! :thumbsup:

The dreaded Runtime crash is back. It's happening pretty much every time i shift from Garage to Set Up menu 2. Sometimes at the end of a race on result screen when clicking continue.

I installed the 'all in one' driver collection in may 2023. Things were operating fine until last week. Guessing windows did an update while i was sleeping. Can't roll back and now the 'all in one' doesn't seem to be resolving the error.

Any advice, or links to latest fixes? Thanks

System is Windows 11, x64, driver AMD / NVIDIA Gforce RTX 3050 if that helps.

Last edited:
The dreaded Runtime crash is back. It's happening pretty much every time i shift from Garage to Set Up menu 2. Sometimes at the end of a race on result screen when clicking continue.

I installed the 'all in one' driver collection in may 2023. Things were operating fine until last week. Guessing windows did an update while i was sleeping. Can't roll back and now the 'all in one' doesn't seem to be resolving the error.

Any advice, or links to latest fixes? Thanks

System is Windows 11, x64, driver AMD / NVIDIA Gforce RTX 3050 if that helps.

Think you in the wrong forum ?
Which sim?

Runtime I not sure.
I use the all in one pack never had a issue with any sims having runtime errors.

I dont know if Steam has bothered updating runtimes ( one was a old version for long time ) Sometimes you may get a sim booting in Steam after a fresh OS will install old runtime.

Sims never update their runtimes either, big fail from me.

Check programs add and remove see if 2012 or 2013 has 2 versions.
If so uninstall the earlly versions.
Not saying it causes issues just neater lol

Last edited:
Think you in the wrong forum ?
Which sim?

Runtime I not sure.
I use the all in one pack never had a issue with any sims having runtime errors.

I dont know if Steam has bothered updating runtimes ( one was a old version for long time ) Sometimes you may get a sim booting in Steam after a fresh OS will install old runtime.

Sims never update their runtimes either, big fail from me.

Check programs add and remove see if 2012 or 2013 has 2 versions.
If so uninstall the earlly versions.
Not saying it causes issues just neater lol

GTR2
on Disc not Steam.

I downloaded the all in one pack you posted in this thread back in May 2023, and it solved the runtime C++ error i was getting then. From what I understand it's something to do with GTR2 being 15 years old and if windows updates it can cause a driver compatibility issue.

Just uninstalled / repaired all drivers, rebooted, and about to re-install the 'all in one' pack again. See if that fixes it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.3%