Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

i got it to work, fantastic mod! obviously there are a little of things to be careful about, but with the limitations out of the way, this keeps the game afloat! is there a way you could upload one of those for the 2020 and 2021 games?
When I have the time I could take a peek at 2020/2021 versions, most likely after I sort out the Race 1 issue, but not making any promises.
Since calendar swapper was simple enough port, hopefully same applies to this.

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Driver Transfer CheatTable with a new update entry:

0.1_6 - Number validity, small fixes.

Alright first of all, this update doesn't include Q->R/RaceOne fix, but if you did miss my post about the Q->R/RaceOne, please read it over here !

This update brings basic number validity check and some minor fixes :
  • Added basic driver number validity checker:
    • When assigning a driver to a seat, will warn you about shared numbers
    • Will assign random available...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Icon.jpg
    Icon.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

Because if not buy DLC, Game Crash.
Need edit CT file at own.
Actually I didn't include them in base file is so that RD mods don't bonk me for piracy by sharing it publicly. Hence I had the Ps at the bottom of the main post.
I just been ignoring the questions that already have answers in the main post out of the principle of not spoon feeding. :')

Edit: That is also why i recommend being bit hush hush about it, in case the RD mods are watching...

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: That is also why i recommend being bit hush hush about it, in case the RD mods are watching...
Copy. Deleted about how to...

・Debug?
I testing 100% Race Custom Season except Q2 & Q3 (But My Car in Garage or stopping pitlane exit!) with all Icon driver. no Game Crash & no bug for now!(Commentator, Driver Face, Radio)
This mod is useful for Career Realistic Season 2 ,Dream Season(like this picture), 2023 MOD. You are World Champion Modder!

Ps
Wish List...
・Career Weather Change ↓but readed
・Driver Rating Change

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Deleted member 147278

Copy. Deleted about how to...

・Debug?
I testing 100% Race Custom Season except Q2 & Q3 (But My Car in Garage or stopping pitlane exit!) with all Icon driver. no Game Crash & no bug for now!(Commentator, Driver Face, Radio)
This mod is useful for Career Realistic Season 2 ,Dream Season(like this picture), 2023 MOD. You are World Champion Modder!

Ps
Wish List...
・Career Weather Change ↓but readed
・Driver Rating Change
Great to hear :thumbsup: With memory editing like I'm doing, issues definitely are to be expected. Just matter of when they crop up, because I obviously can't test every single condition as I am but a singular human and don't have the full understanding of how the save data works, but its partial enough for now to have something working.
Hopefully nothing major like the R1 issue does crop up, but its always good to be aware of these things.

In regards to the wish list, I haven't made any more progress than I did back when I wrote that first response for the weather stuff. (Mainly cause I had this headache of a mod in works). But If I do manage to get something along the lines of weekend editing working for career, I will most likely add it on top of the calendar mod.

As for the driver ratings, its definitely something I've been messing around, mainly to give the 'unused' drivers anything but the default 25's across the board. So far I've only managed to get my hands upon the global driver stats (if you edit those, it affects all saves), and Teammates save specific bonus stats. So I do have some ground for it just nothing solid to put in the Cheat Table as of now.

And I don't really have a timeframe for when I might add them... and big emphasis on might, as it could result in me not adding anything.

• Deleted member 147278

how to do a backup of the Data ?
For Steam the savefile is located at:
Code:
[Steam Install]\userdata\{Steam3AccountID}\1692250\remote
For Origin/Epic versions, I'm sure google can help more than I can :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 147278

Hi for the second time and i ran into another issue with the cheat engine , for some reason when i swap the driver id ,
they have no head , is there a possible fix for it??
same issue here
how do that man? edit to be able that
Please revisit the 'Overview' page and read through it carefully ;)

my game keeps crashing
If its during Race 1 of a Career season... you too go back with them and read through 'Overview' more carefully...
Otherwise - Platform, Mode, Event, regular Transfer or DriverID swap ?

• Deleted member 147278

Will u port this to f1 2021/2020? Or is it impossible
Like I mention few posts before, I will peek at possibility of 2020/2021 versions when I have the time and I have sorted out my current gremlins.

Hi, very good mod, but I don't know why it doesn't show the iconic drivers
I suggest re-visiting the overview page and reading it through it more carefully ;)

• Deleted member 147278

Rosberg ID please
Codemasters have removed Rosebergs database entry completely, using his ID (which can be found in the F1 22 UDP Spec), will not load him at all. 'Unused' drivers that I have included in the advanced modes DriverID dropdown are the only ones to my knowledge that have retained database data.
Maybe I have missed one or two, so you are free to test it yourself, but I'm somewhat doubtful... :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back