Driveable Svoboda.

Vehicles Driveable Svoboda. XVII

Login or Register an account to download this content
Enzo Herbie! updated Driveable Svoboda. with a new update entry:

Um tanto de coisa - A lot of things.

Olá! Tudo Bem? Eu espero que você, esteja bem!

-------------------------------------------- O que eu e Linkoln mudamos na Nova Atualização XVII do Svoboda? --------------------------------------------

- Bugs consertados:

- Ir ao Menu e voltar faz o carro não aparecer;
- A grande maioria dos buracos do carro foi eliminada;
- Motor sofre uma quebra quando se acelera muito com a opção "Petteri Power For Svoboda.";
- Luzes de Ré e de Freio não funcionando...

Read the rest of this update entry...

great job, Enzo Herbie! it remains to add door animations and a good entry into the car (I mean the rotation of the camera in the driver's seat) otherwise, the mod is very good, with the option of petteri power, the car goes 260 km/h, so it will not get bored :) I would also like to say that the car is poorly controlled at high speed, due to the rapid turn of the steering wheel, and it has a strange destruction, the texture literally moves off the car, it looks strange)

great job, Enzo Herbie! it remains to add door animations and a good entry into the car (I mean the rotation of the camera in the driver's seat) otherwise, the mod is very good, with the option of petteri power, the car goes 260 km/h, so it will not get bored :) I would also like to say that the car is poorly controlled at high speed, due to the rapid turn of the steering wheel, and it has a strange destruction, the texture literally moves off the car, it looks strange)
Things like the doors will be added on the next updates, and i will not wait anymore a lot of time to release a New Update, i will try to adjust the Crash System and the Drive Mode too, Thank You for your Feedback! :D

Last edited:
Things like the doors will be added on the next updates, and i will not wait anymore a lot of time to release a New Update, i will try to adjust the Crash System and the Drive Mode too, Thank You for your Feedback! :D
Yeah !! I'm sure we can find so much cool idea for the car !! And you should check my last comment on youtube, I have a problem with the mod :/

Hi, EnzoHerbie. I have a couple of ideas for creating mods. I saw a mod for the turbo for the panier 250, but it was removed. I saw comments that his code was taken from ruscko turbo. can you try to create something similar for EDM, Ricochet or Svoboda? I would really like to see a turbo on the Rico, if it were more powerful, it would be an ideal car. As well as an AWD mod for him. For some reason, starting from version 1.12-1.13, MSTuner had the ability to edit the speed and drive of ricochet, it's sad. I hope for your answer, Enzo!

Hi, EnzoHerbie. I have a couple of ideas for creating mods. I saw a mod for the turbo for the panier 250, but it was removed. I saw comments that his code was taken from ruscko turbo. can you try to create something similar for EDM, Ricochet or Svoboda? I would really like to see a turbo on the Rico, if it were more powerful, it would be an ideal car. As well as an AWD mod for him. For some reason, starting from version 1.12-1.13, MSTuner had the ability to edit the speed and drive of ricochet, it's sad. I hope for your answer, Enzo!
I was not informed about the code about Turbo Panier. It was not working for me because the unity.3D file was missing but I still have the .dll. You can adjust the carburator of the Ricochet but a turbo is a good idea too ! Awd or Rwd is not the problem, the problem is the direction. We need a mod for a better direction like Satsuma's or Svoboda's one. For EDM the car is enough powerful, it have 5 speeds and can go at 240klm/h. For Svoboda, you can try MSTuner wihout Petteri's power option. Did you think the unity.3D file of the Turbo Panier is the same of the Turbo Ruscko, just renamed ?

I was not informed about the code about Turbo Panier. It was not working for me because the unity.3D file was missing but I still have the .dll. You can adjust the carburator of the Ricochet but a turbo is a good idea too ! Awd or Rwd is not the problem, the problem is the direction. We need a mod for a better direction like Satsuma's or Svoboda's one. For EDM the car is enough powerful, it have 5 speeds and can go at 240klm/h. For Svoboda, you can try MSTuner wihout Petteri's power option. Did you think the unity.3D file of the Turbo Panier is the same of the Turbo Ruscko, just renamed ?
Maybe it is, and the Ricochet will have Turbo on the next update.

I was not informed about the code about Turbo Panier. It was not working for me because the unity.3D file was missing but I still have the .dll. You can adjust the carburator of the Ricochet but a turbo is a good idea too ! Awd or Rwd is not the problem, the problem is the direction. We need a mod for a better direction like Satsuma's or Svoboda's one. For EDM the car is enough powerful, it have 5 speeds and can go at 240klm/h. For Svoboda, you can try MSTuner wihout Petteri's power option. Did you think the unity.3D file of the Turbo Panier is the same of the Turbo Ruscko,

I don't understand how to adjust the carburetor on the Ricochet (if you know how to adjust it to the maximum speed, you can tell me about it, I can't find any information about setting it up), but it would be cool to hear turbostttttuf :) I think the mod was adapted for panier and not just renamed, but I couldn't do it normally to test, because I didn't know about it, and just deleted the mod with the thoughts that it was not ready. And now I understand that I acted quite stupidly, because there was simply no 3D.Unity in fashion. I could just add it to Assets, but I don't.dll file. could you give me a link to it?

They post an photo on Nexus. We will have a other motor parts to change. Like the Satsuma. I forgot the name.
yes, there was a generator belt, antifreeze and a battery in the image. maybe it will be possible to change the oil in the engine, but this mechanics, as for me, will be too complicated, since if there is no oil, the engine may break down, and for this mechanics it will be necessary to invent a change of engine parts, or let's say engine repair at fletari

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.