Driveable Svoboda.

Vehicles Driveable Svoboda. XVII

Login or Register an account to download this content
Enzo Herbie! submitted a new resource:

Driveable Svoboda. - Drivable Cars

Esse Mod Adiciona Uma Versão Dirigível do RCO Svoboda 1976, com mais de 15 opções de customização FUNCIONAIS!

Algumas Avarias que o Mod possuí:

- Buracos pelo carro.

- O Carro não Spawna se Você ir ao Menu e Entrar novamente no jogo.

- O Carro não possuí um Sistema de Salvamento, ele sempre spawnará na casa.

This Mod Adds A Driveable Version of RCO Svoboda 1976, with over 15 FUNCTIONAL customization options!

Some Faults that the...

Read more about this resource...

Theres a glich where a interior part is on the roof
and the window Louvres is glitched
and the hood is invisible on one side
and teleport dousent work

Last edited:
Hello! This mod sounds really nice, but when I downloaded the mod I couldn't find svoboda. I would really like to try the car and drive it, but I just can't find the car itself. I have the "svoboda" mod downloaded as well as the "cdplayerbase" mod. Could you tell me where Svoboda happens to be, Thank you

enzo will you fix the window blinds? because its the only bad thing on the mod.
1667210852887.png

and please please!!!!! fix the glitch where the car stays at high rpm and cant drive anymore!

Last edited:
Hello! This mod sounds really nice, but when I downloaded the mod I couldn't find svoboda. I would really like to try the car and drive it, but I just can't find the car itself. I have the "svoboda" mod downloaded as well as the "cdplayerbase" mod. Could you tell me where Svoboda happens to be, Thank you
bruh, just restart the game if it dousent spawn and only change the settings when in the menu!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back