Driftland 2023

Tracks Driftland 2023 SDC Round 4 2023!

Login or Register an account to download this content
ryze submitted a new resource:

Driftland UK 2020 - Uk's Only Drift Complex!

Read more about this resource...
hello Ryze! I am the Swiss boy who was there at the 2022 season! I wanted to tell you that I really like your Driftland map but I lost your Discord, so I tell it from here. Nice work! And I have a question: is there a car pack where I can find the drift cars from the 2022 season? have a great day and hope u will see this message!

ryze updated Driftland 2023 with a new update entry:

KDKustoms Winter series Round 1 Layout Update

For the people who were there and the people who just want to try it here is the Kdkustoms Winter Series Round 1 Layout!

View attachment 634743Here is a small video showing how to do the layout itself:

Includes a track update itself that is a bit more to how the current track looks.

You may have seen if you follow the uk scene but me & mclellan motorsport & Driftland have teamed up to create a virtual series focused around the track! It's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

KDKustoms Winter Series Round 2 Update

View attachment 639996View attachment 639999View attachment 640000View attachment 640001

Kdkustoms Round 2 Layout update!

This layout was designed by Conor Shanahan, Jack Shanahan & James Deane For Kdkustoms Winter battle series Round 2.

Huge Thanks to Neil Dawson of KdKustoms For giving me access to this layout before the round so we could make it

however there was a few changes at the event so it has been updated to include these...

Driftland will soon be leaving Racedepartment!

Hello people!

Just thought i would drop some news.

So with Driftland being the focus of Scottish Virtual Drift Series we have decided to move the track's future updates to the series website!

You can find it listed now:

Please check out the site and if you wish to join us on driftland for series 2 of SVDS You can sign up at the website! Custom Version of driftland! VDC 3.0 based cars...

KDKustoms Winter Series Round 3 Update & Final Race Department Update!

Hello!

This weekend seen the final round of KDkustoms WB series. This is the layout! We hope you enjoy as much drivers do!

Also as mentioned from this update we will be no longer pushing updates to this track on here.
Please find the new updates as they come out on the SVDS website: https://www.scottishvirtualdriftseries.com/downloads/p/public-track-download

We are also launching Series 2 of SVDS in June tickets are now on sale and getting close to sold out! Cash prizes to be...

SDC Round 2 2023

We are back! Decided to return here and the SVDS website so both will be updated in tandem giving multiple options on where to download!

SDC Round 2 2023
(+DLGB 2023 Update)

SDC Round 2 Layout
View attachment 680298

Also Updated Drift League 2023 Driftland Layout since they ended up changing clip 1 on the first morning so this has been updated to reflect that.

Enjoy and see you at SDC!
29th & 30th...

I'm having issues getting the ai line to work with this track for track cameras.
i'm also unable to create my own ai line for this track.
I badly want track cameras to work, but they just stay on one camera, without manually cycling through them.

Without able to make a AI line i am unable to make a cam tool preset for this track.

I'm having issues getting the ai line to work with this track for track cameras.
i'm also unable to create my own ai line for this track.
I badly want track cameras to work, but they just stay on one camera, without manually cycling through them.

Without able to make a AI line i am unable to make a cam tool preset for this track.
Yeah so this has been on an on going issue its a problem with assetto corsa itself its because the track loops back on itself it is hard to get a working AI line. AC Doesn't seem to know how to deal with the idea that a car can use the same piece of road twice or more with multiple exits it seems to confuse the game however we have managed to get a few working cams but it is still an on going issue and sadly not all of them work yet but we are trying to get this nailed down on all layouts however open layout i worry may be forever broken due to game limitations

From what i can see with the AI ingame application, there are no track outer boundaries, could that be the main problem?
If boundaries are drawn, maybe you are able to then draw an ai line inside the boundaries?

I dont have track building experience, but i have been on many other tracks that have overlaps that still allow you to draw an ai line, that have boundaries.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.