Drift track racing layouts

Tracks Drift track racing layouts V2022

Login or Register an account to download this content
off on submitted a new resource:

Drift track racing layouts - 2 layouts to race around the fantastic Kunos' Drift track

Kunos' Drift track is by far one of the most used tracks on Assetto Corsa. You will always find plenty of lobbies with people drifing on this twisty freeroam map. However, it has always surprised me how Kunos didn't implement some AI files and created some layouts on the track to go racing.

There are 2 particular layout that I have been hotlapping for I while now. But now it is time to take it to the next level and turn these layouts into proper tracks.

Note: All credit goes to the...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

Thank you for the 2 Drift track circuit layouts. They are great and fun to drive. Always looking for more Karting tracks.

I dont know if any people would have problems with the folder name not being the same as the main "drift_track.kn5" file or not. I renamed my folder name to also be "drift_track".

FYI:
You fixed the problem with the pits I was having when I was also trying to make gokart circuits for this track last year. Seems when I was setting up the pit area for the original drift track, the pit area limiter also extended out onto the main track so it would always slow down all the cars in one section. I do some track modding, but I couldnt fix/split the track surfaces correctly for the pits.

Your track works great. Like one person mentioned in the reviews, you might be able to come up with a 1-2 other layouts for this track.

take care,
Dave

Hello,

Thank you for the 2 Drift track circuit layouts. They are great and fun to drive. Always looking for more Karting tracks.

I dont know if any people would have problems with the folder name not being the same as the main "drift_track.kn5" file or not. I renamed my folder name to also be "drift_track".

FYI:
You fixed the problem with the pits I was having when I was also trying to make gokart circuits for this track last year. Seems when I was setting up the pit area for the original drift track, the pit area limiter also extended out onto the main track so it would always slow down all the cars in one section. I do some track modding, but I couldnt fix/split the track surfaces correctly for the pits.

Your track works great. Like one person mentioned in the reviews, you might be able to come up with a 1-2 other layouts for this track.

take care,
Dave

As far as I have tested, there shouldn't be any issues with the naming folder as the drift.kn5 files still exists, even if it is not loaded for 2 layouts. Doing what I did was the only way I found to keep the freeroam map intact (that means you can still use it online), but still have layouts with working pits and AI

Regarding more layouts, these are the 2 I found most interesting. But if you come across any other good layouts please let me know and I'll have a look. :thumbsup:

short version of your karting layout. our team likes to do it in anti-clockwise since we don't worry about the pits with the fsae cars
Picture1.jpg
t

Using version 2.1
Practice works perfectly with both Trioval versions.
Cannot Quick Race. Trioval does not appear in Track listings only in Practice mode.
Any ideas?
Thanks

not sure if stock cars are very popular in Japan
To be fair, in the 90's, NASCAR did host races at Motegi and Suzuka, and even before then the Fuji Speedway was originally intended to be a NASCAR oval, though plans for that fell through after the budget ran out following construction of the infamous "Daiichi" corner.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.