Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Thanks for this excellent software and support.
I'm going to take my first dive into making my own wind simulator. And I was wondering if SimHub supports WIFI with the Arduino boards? If so, any recommendation to which board specifically? Thanks.
Nothing about WiFi yet I'm sorry, I've been experimenting with bluetooth but latency was unacceptable so for now I gave up with it . About WiFi I'm not evaluating this particular technology mostly because I fear when would come the time to help people to troubleshoot it : firewalls, WiFi configuration, network issues, repeaters and such fun things :D...

hi...the rotary switch like this work?.....have three wire vcc...gnd...analogic tks

Attachments

• sen0156.jpg
    sen0156.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 186
No, but i've already seen similar ones (from dfrobot if I correctly remember) and comments were showing a bad consistency at reading position (fluctuating values)
tks again.....i have another question....its' possibile to reply or similar the traction control presence ?...look the video from 8:51 at 8:59(....led whit blue light)

Last edited:
Hi ! I updated recently simhub to address this issue, indeed some rf2 cars are not giving grip data, I added a workaround with tyre wear, it's way less precise but it's better than an earth-quake :D . What version of simhub are you running ? This fix has been available for a few weeks now. I will double check as this fix was a little hard to make. Detecting telemetry "aberrations" is not really straight forward

About g-forces, no no it's a regular effect like any other, it allows you to feel how strong you are accelerating/breaking, seen from the driver point of view. It could be indeed the base of a seatbelt effect but I'm not here yet :D (even if I'm slowly , really slowly, preparing the terrain for motion :D)

Simhub Vers 6.7.0 is the one I am running, I think it 'sort of' does something now but it isn't what it was :( so inconsiderate of them to break it!

I already have a NLM motion platform but if there was some way to apply tension to a seatbelt and trigger it with your effect that would be really awesome as a secondary effect in addition to the vibration. Unfortunately I am not smart enough with hardware to figure out how you would do it which was why I was hoping that you put it in there due to someone having devious plans of this nature!

Simhub Vers 6.7.0 is the one I am running, I think it 'sort of' does something now but it isn't what it was :( so inconsiderate of them to break it!

I already have a NLM motion platform but if there was some way to apply tension to a seatbelt and trigger it with your effect that would be really awesome as a secondary effect in addition to the vibration. Unfortunately I am not smart enough with hardware to figure out how you would do it which was why I was hoping that you put it in there due to someone having devious plans of this nature!
"Sort of" is the word indeed, it's a poor substitute compared to the wheel grip data.

Motion is a long time dream, basically I have all the hardware for a DIY 2 dof under my desk but I miss some time to dig into it :D

tks again.....i have another question....its' possibile to reply or similar the traction control presence ?...look the video from 8:51 at 8:59(....led whit blue light)
It's the AbsActive data in simhub property list. If I correctly remember pc1 and pc2 are the only sims giving this data.

Morning, sorry to be a pain.
I’m new to this whole sim racing idea, but love the idea of a dash on my old iPad. However I have no idea how to install it on my iPad!!!!
I’m sure this has been asked before but I can’t find anything.
Many thanks.

Morning, sorry to be a pain.
I’m new to this whole sim racing idea, but love the idea of a dash on my old iPad. However I have no idea how to install it on my iPad!!!!
I’m sure this has been asked before but I can’t find anything.
Many thanks.
Hi all instructions are available right into simhub, on the dash studio top right corner.

If somehow you have difficulties to access it, you have a full troubleshooting guide here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Troubleshoot-Dashstudio-Web-access

''failed - virus detected'' when downloading with chrome.
This is the first time it ever happened.
Yeah simhub is victim of a new wave a false positives, since 3 years it goes away then comes back with no particular reason, I guess it's the use of shared memory, memory reading etc. which triggers false positives. This false positive should go away in a few days/week (once again)I hope. Sadly I don't have enough "reputation" or at least the financial power to be protected from these false positives.

I have been trying sim to do a couple of things, I have not been trying long and so far so good. One question, if this is possible.

I am using it to control fans for wind. I can manually change the max speed of the fan as sometimes its too cold to have it running at max.

Is there a way that I can change it by assigning to a button press, so I can change the max output while in a race, I have not found a way but I am new to the software.

Thanks!

Hi to everyone!
in this page (https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display), it is stated that i can wire a nextion and rgb leds to a pro micro board but i only have a 5v pin avaiable in the board. How can i wire both nextion and the leds?
Is a better idia to wire the leds to the arduino and the nextion separatelly and use a usb hub?

Sorry my noob question...

Have a nice Christmas!
Hi ! It's just a matter of soldering ;) you can plug both 5v to the same pin using a "Y" wiring.
Two arduinos would work too but if you plan to fit everything in a single box it would be overkill.

I have been trying sim to do a couple of things, I have not been trying long and so far so good. One question, if this is possible.

I am using it to control fans for wind. I can manually change the max speed of the fan as sometimes its too cold to have it running at max.

Is there a way that I can change it by assigning to a button press, so I can change the max output while in a race, I have not found a way but I am new to the software.

Thanks!
Hi ! In shakeit you have controls in the shakeit settings panel where you can assign such controls.

I have download GT3 challenge pack and i notice that Oil Temp and Water Temp not work for Audi R8 LMS and some other cars of the pack on SimHUB. When i try BMW M8 GTE both temps work perfect...Have any other notice this?
Indeed lot of data are missing in the rf2 GT3, I've checked the iron wolf plugin code twice without seeing any errors so it looks like it's a rf2 issue but I'm not 100% sure. The author github is here if you want to report the issue :https://github.com/TheIronWolfModding/rF2SharedMemoryMapPlugin/issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes